Got Them On, but No Where Near Done ! - Worcester, UK

Okay, so I got my braces put on, on the 4th of...

Okay, so I got my braces put on, on the 4th of July, although I'm only about two months into braces I LOVE my results ! there's so much more to do to them but so far so good, before I had them on I had to get two teeth removed due to crowding... But heck I'd do anything for strait teeth, here they are so far... (I'll keep updating!)
Redcliffe orthodontics

Pretty good...

If I have crowded teeth will I get color braces or gray braces
Plus my teeth look like yours
I doubt you would get plain brackets.. You'll probably have bands on (the colours) :)
But will I get braces
Wait will I get color braces or gray braces
Yeah, probably, I don't know how the system works in America.. And coloured :)
I got my braces on the exactly the same day as you! I've also had them on for about 2 and a half months, and my teeth have already stared to move really quickly :D I hope everything goes well with yours! :)

ive had braces for about a month now I haven't seen any results yet just in so much pain I haven't been able to chew or eat anything just drinking liquids what do you recommend or did you go through the same thanks in advance!

My braces don't hurt that much, they only hurt when I had the bracers put on, and the coils on my bottom braces hurt so much (!) but other than that, I've been fine :) I also have a jaw stretcher attached to my top braces which is SUPER annoying and I can hardly move my tongue :/ can you still only drink liquids?

Love the pictures! You have had some really nice straightening already - looking good! So looking forward to hearing more and watching as things progress for you!!

Have you been needing to use wax much, or are your lips & cheeks holding up ok?