Wish I Had Done This 20 Years Ago...- Worcester, MA

I am 60 years old, within my normal weight range...

I am 60 years old, within my normal weight range and healthy. I am almost three weeks post op and I only wish I had done this 20 years ago. It is no picnic, but with a recliner chair (MANDATORY), my binder and extra strength tylenol, I was back to work in 2 weeks. There was TIGHTNESS in belly and back pain from stooping, but no incisional pain. Hurts to cough or sneeze for 2 weeks. So happy with results and it's only going to get better.

Love to see posts from older girls - especially the "worth it" ones. I am 51 and getting ready to get serious. Please post pictures -it is so helpful Thanks and glad you are recovering well!
I am also 51 and had my TT last tuesday....so its been 1 week. I returned to work today with no problems. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....I am so happy I had it done !!!!! I was so nervous and realize now that my nervous were the worst part!!!
Age is a mindset anyway! So glad you are doing well. did you do lipo and muscle repair both? did you have BA? Would love to see pics - so helpful.
Yes on lipo and muscle repair...what is BA? I didn't take any pics to post, but my incision looks better at 3 weeks than a lot of pics I see posted weeks down the road.....
Breast augmentatio
Who was your dr ?
I had a TT with muscle repair and lipo on the flanks but didn't do a BA. I am happy with my boobs so I left them alone !!! I was at work again today and feel really good. It will be nice to have the drainage tube removed....hopefully this will happen later in the week. So glad I made this decision....I will be ready for spring and summer and look forward to feeling better in my clothes and in my own skin again. I gained 75 lbs when I had my son 12 years ago and even tho I lost the weight, I never did really look the same!!!
Congratulation to this BIG decision. I'm ready do this jump in 2013. I wish you a good recovery.
Wow good for you!!!! Inspiring post op recovery!!!!