Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant -Worcester, MA

Hello Everyone! Growing up I always did Karate-...

Hello Everyone!
Growing up I always did Karate- and took a few hits to the face which ultimately over time caused my nose to become crooked, and slanting to the left. I also had a hard time breathing out of my left nostril. I finally decided to do something about it! I made an appointment with Dr. Bentkover in Worcester and I immediately knew he was going to be the DR I chose to perform my surgery. He confirmed what I thought- I had a deviated septum. I also had a very short chin, which Dr Bentkover said he could fix with a small chin implant. At first I was hesistant, but now I am so happy I did it!
I had my surgery about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am loving my results! My nose is now symmetrical with my face, and although my chin is still swollen, I know it is going to turn out amazing!
The worst part about the surgery was the first few days of recovery- which were horrible, not being able to breath or blow your nose. Sleeping with your mouth open and waking up every couple of hours with a dry mouth! But in the end it was all worth it! My Dr. Said that I am still very swollen in both my chin and nose. I will post more photots as time progresses. But so far I couldnt be happier with the results!

Results!

2 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier!!!!

3 weeks post op!

Swelling Is going down! And I almost have my smile back!

More before photos

A Few more Before and after pictures!

I am not 7 weeks post OP and couldnt be happier with my results!

8 weeks post op swelling is slowly decreasing

2 months post op

It has now been two months since my surgery. Everyday I notice swelling is going down in both y chin and in my nose. I am still very swollen in my nostrils but the bridge of my Nose has deceased in swellings significantly. I couldn't be any happier with my results! Dr Bentkover gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Another before

2 months post op

3 months post op!

3.5 months post op!

5 months post OP

So happy!

So happy with my results

So it's been a little over 5 months since my surgery. I am in love with my new nose and chin! if I Try to put a finger in my right nostril it is still swollen. But dr Bentkover said it still need some more time for the swelling to go down. So far I am so happy with my results and I can't wait to see the final outcome

8 months post op

My nose is changing every day and I am in love with my results!! So happy I went ahead and got the chin implant it compliments my nose so well!

1 year post op!!!

It's been one year since my surgery. So happy!
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

The thought of having someone operate on your face can be overwhelming and you want to make sure you are making the right decision when choosing a surgeon. Once I met Dr. Bentkover and his staff I felt that there was no other Dr. I wanted to go through the procedure with but him. Not only did Dr. Bentkover bring to my attention that I had a deviated Septum, but he took the time to go over all of my needs and expectations. Most Doctors push patients in and out, but with Dr. Bentkover his door was always open for any questions I may have had. I even met with him two times before my surgery just to “Finalize” what actually was going to happen, AKA I was nervous and needed some re assurance that everything was going to come out amazing. I am currently two weeks post op and I am already in love with my results. Besides for getting Rhinoplasty, I also had Dr. Bentkover place a small chin implant to help balance my face. At first I was hesitant about getting the implant, but now I am equally in love with the results of my chin and my nose. And the fact that I am still swollen just makes me even more excited to see the final results in a few months. Overall, you can’t go wrong with choosing Dr. Bentkover as your surgeon. Not only are you getting excellent results but you are also getting a Doctor that truly cares about his patients. Just check out his website and you can see the amazing work he does for yourself!