Thank You! - Worcester, MA

I'd considered breast implants for many years...

I'd considered breast implants for many years before I finally made my decision. Dr. Ekstrom was so wonderful and provided support through every part of the process when I made the decision to have breast augmentation. Her staff was very attentive and took the time to answer my many questions prior to my surgery. They were able to offer the best advice based on their years of extensive experience. I felt confident knowing I made the right decision and was extremely pleased with my results. The recovery process went smoothly and Dr. Ekstrom did a wonderful job ensuring there were no complications. I am so happy with my decision and feel like a brand new woman!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ekstrom is extremely experienced and I could see from my first appointment that she wanted excellent results as much as I did. She took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered and that I understood every detail involved. By informing me about everything involved I was able to make the right decisions about size/type and recovered very quickly.