Absolutely Not Worth It!-Woodbury, NY

The first treatment is done at a very low wattage....

The first treatment is done at a very low wattage. The next ones hurt at all the more sensitive spots on the face. It feels like a knife is gripping your skin. Absolutely no difference in wrinkles or firmness of skin. Thumbs down - don't waste your money.

Hi...I have had 4 refirme treatments to date on my lower face. Don't really see much of a difference and have already spent close to $2k. I did wait about 4-8 weeks between treatments so don't know if that makes a difference. Just wondering how long should a typical treatment take? I was reading on a website it should take 45 mins to 1 hour and mine only took 15 mins. Should the treatment time be the same for all patients regardless of how much tightening they need?

Hi Westbury,

Thanks for joining that community. It said you saw no difference, did you only go the one time. Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi, Britt. No - that was after five sessions. I am supposed to go for one more session, but I don't think I will waste my time.

Thanks.

Aside from the fact that they mislead me about the procedure, the employees are very unprofessional. The receptionist was making reference to how much better I will look after I have the procedure.....she didn't know I already had it. Therefore, if she didn't see a difference either, it's not worth it.