Straight Teeth Time - Wixom, MI

Hi there, my name is Jasmine and I live in...

Hi there, my name is Jasmine and I live in michigan. I'm 13 years old and starting my clear correct journey! It took almost 3 months to get my phase 0. I got my phase 0 trays on April 24. When I first got my trays they were REALLY tight. They didn't hurt but they were just uncomfortable. I developed a HUGE lisp, it's normal to have a little Lisp, but I had one that people couldn't understand me. Within 3 days of having clear correct I melted my trays. Thank The Lord above for phase 0!! I put them in to hot of water and they melted! I am getting my replacement trays today. I'll have a total of 16 trays with no ipr and no attachments (buttons). So let's see how this goes. Wish me luck!

Bleaching

Hey there viewers! This isn't really a update but I am getting my phase 1 sometime this week! I would like to let you guys know I started to bleach my teeth during my treatment. Let me just give you a heads up, this is not a good idea if you already have sensitive teeth. With all the moving my teeth will be doing soon my dentist said I might have to stop.... So I'll just have to see how it goes.... Here are some pictures of me with clear correct on

Tray b1

Hey sorry I haven't updated but I am now on tray 2 out of 16. I found out that my doctor change my plan and I will be getting 3 buttons. There might be more but I don't know for sure. Pain wise, I didn't really get pain. When I first put on my trays all I would get is really bad headaches, but that's really all of the discomforts. I am starting to notice small gaps in my bottom teeth which is exciting :)!! One thing I do want to make aware is that clear correct isn't as conventional as it seems. I have notice sense I have a lot of party's and trips going on at the end of the school year, it's hard to keep taking out your trays and brushing them. At this moment I feel like I would rather have metal in my mouth because it's a constant fight to take out my trays and brush my theeth. But other than that everything is going great! Will update in 3 weeks.
Talk to you soon,

Tray 1c and attachments

Hey guys!
Sorry it took so long I went on vacation so I had to wear my second tray for a month. I got my attachments and tray 1c (3rd) yesterday. Let's stay it's REALLY hard to get of your trays when you get them on. I suggest if you can to have a
Later at night appointment and eat beforehand because it was a fight to get my trays off to eat. I got 3 attachments on my bottom teeth. Let's just say they aren't the most confertable things to have in your mouth. The attachments feel like you have a chunk of food stuck in your mouth that you can't get out. Also I have a few questions for you guys. I get a paper that shows what each tray is doing to my teeth. Would you guys want a picture if it? Also I have a friend with braces that's coming over to my house for a few days. I was wondering if you want me to put a compair and contrast on here?mComment below what you guys want! That's all for now, talk to you guys soon!

tray 5 (2A)

Hey guys! I know its been a LONG time but stuff hasn't really changed. Also since school is starting I won't be able to update a lot. So I'm going to update every 2 trays. But today I got a surprise. I GOT ANOTHER 2 BUTTONS! That makes 5. I don't understand how I went from no buttons to 5 of them. But that's all that's new.

tray 2B

Hey guys! so on Friday was my birthday and my parents threw me a hotel party with a couple of friends. so when I got home I realized i forgot my trays in the desk. so we called up the hotel to make sure they would grab them for me. so today when i got there they handed me only one tray. So instead of trying to find out were my case was and my top tray was I was told i could just switch to my next tray. well its 2:20 am right now. This is the worst pain i have felt in a long time. Just for the record i have a high pain tolerance. i have broken 7 bones and have had several injuries and painful stuff like that. this is so bad that i needed to take nightquil to knock me out. so i have to wait 30 minutes before i can take anymore so i thought i would update. If you ever loose them in a case like mine where you went without trays for a couple day and you're dentist say you can just go to the next tray, DON'T DO IT! if i knew what i was going to go through this i would've just waited for a replacement top tray.
-Jasmine x
Dr. Smith

My doctor was very good at explaining my treatment but the only thing he didn't tell me was to NOT put them in hot water.