Excited Finally Getting my Breast Perky and Fully Beautiful!!! - Wisconsin, WI

After having my tummy tuck done and healing well I...

After having my tummy tuck done and healing well I decided I should enlarge my breast. Im a mother of 4 and have breastfeed all 4 which made my young fully Boobs looking like little fried eggs. I think I can finally say im having the body I once had "no regrets" I love being a mother. I just feel like I deserve to look and feel good again. So many questions but not doubting the surgery.

nervous very very nervous about BA Surgery

My surgery date has been changed. It will be sooner than I thought. I'm nervous. I'm afraid of dying during surgery. I don't know why I feel like this. It's not like its my first cosmetic surgery. I wasn't afraid of the previous surgery like I am with this one. I pray to god everything goes well.

finally my BA

Well im 4 days po op I finally got my BA done and im in so much pain. I would have thought that it was going to be less painful but was I wrong. First day pain was on a 10 second day like a 8 third & fourth day its about a 7. Call me crazy but my tummy tuck hurt less. I've been taking my pain meds. Oh my implants are saline submuscular 300cc on each breast. I love them I despise the pain

12 months post surgery

I recently asked a question on realself in regards to BA. I had surgery July 2014 & noticed that the left breast is not as full as the right one and it sags a bit more. Well I went to my Surgeon today & asked him if I'd need a new surgery and YESSS!!! I do. I was given 2 options. 1 open up the left breast and stitch the pocket so the implant can raise a bit and look as full as my right one or open up the pocket on the right breast so the implant can hang. I'm not sure what to do. I was also given the option to go a bigger implant size since I have enough extra skin. I'm not sure what I want to do. Here's a picture so you can see how it looks.

second surgery BA

After sitting down and having a conversation with my surgeon. I decided to undergo another surgery. I chose to go a bigger size I was a 34C and went up to a 34D. My surgeon said he would remove and replace the implants. He would also stitch up the left pocket of my breast so it won't hang like it did before. I went into surgery on August 12 and I'm in pain but not quite as much as my first surgery. I love how they look. Firm and full. Hands down Dr. Mark Blake is a tremendous doctor. Very nice and takes time to listen to his patients.