Can't Tell the Difference After 3 Weeks - Winston Salem, NC

1) there is no discomfort 2) unless something...

1) there is no discomfort 2) unless something starts happening soon I will think it didn't work...it seems pretty mild to do much but thats why I chose it b/c it claims to have dramatic results even tho the treatment is extremely easy

It was slightly warm, zero pain. No redness or...

It was slightly warm, zero pain. No redness or downtime.

I got a brilliant result with titan but it took way longer than 3 weeks. I would say it was 6 weeks before I started to notice tightening, by which time I had had my 2nd treatment. After that I continued to get more improvement for six or seven months. After the first treatment I thought nothing was happening so I got the therapist to turn up the power, which did hurt a bit but nothing I couldn't tolerate.
Titan does not work. I have used that Cutera Titan machine in another providers office 7 years ago and NO ONE was ever happy. It wasn't the technique either. Most people can't tolerate the hight heat level require to make the smallest change. Even at the level there is a great potential for burns. Where I work, the business choose not to purchase the Titan option because it is a waste money for no results. Many practitioners will recommend other treatments inbetween the Titans so that you can't tell which actually worked. Ask for an in office credit. You got ripped off!
If it worked, and it does not, you should have seen results in 2.5 weeks.

pet peeves

people who sell beauty products and try to act like their product really does work. Dont we all know by now there is no cream you can put on your face & see results when you get older. and no, I do not think its wrong to have something done to your appearance to look better if it makes you feel better.
Love your comment, busyindc!! I just turned 55 and YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH! UGH!

would like to know if there is still the chance that it hasn't started working yet update its been about 4 wks ... maybe a slight difference...not sure! The PA was great, she treated me like I was her only patient that day . I felt she did the best that could be done... but for $1500 I had my hopes up... wondering if theres a chance of a difference after more time?