Wow, I've Finally Done It - Winnipeg, MB

Well, I have always wanted bigger breasts. I asked...

Well, I have always wanted bigger breasts. I asked for a D cup, am now in 38C sports bra. I got them done on Tuesday January 17th, he used 375. I have sisters who are all big breasted, and always felt I was ripped off as an adult.

It is kinda painful, and need to relax. I was really hoping on a bigger cup size. He insists I'll be a D cup. I sure hope the hec so. I didn't want to spend that kind of money to be smaller than I asked for!!!

No, I'm not on pain meds, but it is the weaker side. When I lye down, it hurts the left breast. I wake up having to ice it. It also hurts in the middle of breast bone. I'm hoping because they say it takes time to heal, but I do not want to be in pain unnecessarily. But yes, I will definitely talk to the doc my next visit, or shall I contact him now?

beatch, I have heard of one implant dropping before the other. As far as pain, I don't know if 11 days is normal, but it seems a little outside of what would be considered normal by doctors. Are you still on pain meds, or taking ibuprofen/tylenol now? Definitely ask you doctor about this!

Well, it's been 11 days. One breast hurts alot, the other one okay. Is that normal? I have to go for a 3 week check up, and am hoping that it will get better. It makes me nervous.

I was hoping for a larger cup size. I wanted big. I feel I look flat, but maybe it's still early. I've had them for 3 days now.