Wow, I've Finally Done It - Winnipeg, MB

Well, I have always wanted bigger breasts. I asked...

Well, I have always wanted bigger breasts. I asked for a D cup, am now in 38C sports bra. I got them done on Tuesday January 17th, he used 375. I have sisters who are all big breasted, and always felt I was ripped off as an adult.

It is kinda painful, and need to relax. I was really hoping on a bigger cup size. He insists I'll be a D cup. I sure hope the hec so. I didn't want to spend that kind of money to be smaller than I asked for!!!

I was hoping for a larger cup size. I wanted big. I feel I look flat, but maybe it's still early. I've had them for 3 days now.

No, I'm not on pain meds, but it is the weaker side. When I lye down, it hurts the left breast. I wake up having to ice it. It also hurts in the middle of breast bone. I'm hoping because they say it takes time to heal, but I do not want to be in pain unnecessarily. But yes, I will definitely talk to the doc my next visit, or shall I contact him now?

beatch, I have heard of one implant dropping before the other. As far as pain, I don't know if 11 days is normal, but it seems a little outside of what would be considered normal by doctors. Are you still on pain meds, or taking ibuprofen/tylenol now? Definitely ask you doctor about this!

Well, it's been 11 days. One breast hurts alot, the other one okay. Is that normal? I have to go for a 3 week check up, and am hoping that it will get better. It makes me nervous.
It has been exactly one week today, and I have to see the doc tomorrow. One breast is fuller and dropped than the other, and it is significant. I will ask him about it, but do they usually look like that? What implant size are you? I'm 375cc cohesive gel textured. To be a D cup, wouldn't you need at least a 400cc? I'm in a sports bra which is 38C cup. Again, one is alot rounder at the bottom, and I paid so much money for it. I really will try to be patient. Thank you for replying. I just want to feel good, and look good, too, naked.
I know it seems frustrating right now but please be patient and wait. The first month after my surgery my breast were entirely different than they were six months down the line. Also, did you realize that bra manufactures have no rule when sizing a bra? A bra from one brand that is a D can be the same size as a C bra from a different label. I wear a DD in some, a D in one and even a C in a bra.
Has anyone experienced this? I don't think I will be a D cup.If I am wearing a C cup now. when the swelling goes down, how much more will I shrink? It has been almost a week, so I will have to give it more time.

I agree. You want what you want and should be able to get it. Let us know how they end up. Hope you get your "D"?

And thank you for responding. Again, like I said, I was telling everyone I'm getting a D cup, and only end up C. And I borrowed this money to get it, and again, I will try to see if they turn out well, but I don't know, you know? You want this done right the first time, to be happy with the results, especially when you spent so much freaking money to do it!
I specifically asked for a D cup, and I spent so much money I really have my heart set on a D cup!!! Yeah I am in a 38 c cup sports bra, and i shouldn't be if I wanted a D cup.I actually returned a D cup bra because my sister was here looking after me, she is a D cup, and I know there is no way I could fit it. It was a 40 D cup, too. If I was a D cup, I would fit into it, or need a D cup sports bra.!!! Even if they do "fluff" I'll still only be a C cup, right?

Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf! I'm wondering if they seem flat because they're squished into the sports bra. Try not to focus too much on cup size and instead focus on how they look on your body and how proportional you are. I'm willing to bet you'll look pretty stunning when all is said and done.