Should I Do Fraxel Laser for These Scars - Winnipeg, MB

I'm indian and my skin tone is olive kind of.I...

I'm indian and my skin tone is olive kind of.I have some ice pick acne scars and i went to a dermatologist in my area where the doctor told me to do fraxel but as i have darker skin tome the laser might damage my skin.Now what should i do?

i did 3 fraxel treatments for acne scarring and I am worse for the wear.. beware.. scars will harden and not just go away as they say.. 8 years since I did it, and I don't like the results.. pain and frustration..

I do not advice you to do any lasers because as someone said it might makes your skin worse. Talking about my self, I did 1 session of fraxil and I did not see any difference then I went to Vancouver, Canada and after 6 months of fraxel I did something called laser genisis or silk peel and now you do not want to look at my face ); after the third session I had hundreds of pimpile and I had to take accuatane to stop acne and I had more scars. So I advice you not to do it coz your scars are not bad

I was sold that fraxel lasers would help.. paid about 2500.00 dollars for 3 treatments and I am worse after the fact.. scars have hardened and now hurt.. 8 years later, and I hate doctors for recommending it..
Manitoba Dermatologic Surgeon