Perlane and Botox- Love It! - Wilmington, NC

I've been seeing Dr Crane for Botox injections for...

I've been seeing Dr Crane for Botox injections for 5 years. My last visit ( 2/14/14 ) I added fillers also. Now I have an upper lip for the first time in 44 years! I had fillers injected into my NL folds and around my mouth. I never expected my mouth to be so lovely after.
Dr Crane has always done a beautiful job with my Botox. I end up with a nice, natural lift and relaxed look. The Botox and Perlane combination on my last visit has given my face an all over softer and younger look I didn't realize was possible without surgery.
Dr Crane is always professional and personable and very helpful with recommendations. He is never rushed and explains everything first so I feel secure with any procedure. His staff is friendly and helpful. I have always had a positive experience with each of my visits.
(cost listed is for both procedures)

Just For Clarification

I had Perlane injected in my nasolabial folds, but Restylane was used around my lips to correct vertical lines.

4 months

Went back to Wilmington yesterday for a Botox touch up and to show Dr Crane the results of my necklift. He gave me a thumbs up!
Still pleased with my mouth. I've included a picture from yesterday. I'm smirking, so my mouth looks crooked. It IS crooked, and the injections don't fix that, and if you're bothered by that, it may make it more noticeable. I kinda like it because I do tend to looking like I'm smirking all the time ;)

More pics

These are of my mouth right after.

aaaand I forgot to attach the pics!

Wilmington Dermatologist

Wonderful doctor and practice!