Terrified and Excited - Wilkes Barre, PA

Hey everyone! I can not begin to say how excited I...

Hey everyone! I can not begin to say how excited I am to have found this site :) I am 25 years old. I had my consultation on March 30 th it went great. I have lost 40 lbs and intend to lose 40 more before my surgery date.

Boy has this been emotional for me I have been working out 2 hours a day on top of working 13 - 16 hours a day so I can save for my big day. I am so concerned about the healing process and how soon In will be able to get to work. Although I am so EXCITED and can't wait to have a flat belly and the improvement I'm my self esteem :)

please anyone with tips i am all ears and if anyone can answer this one question how often did you meet with your ps? Thanx

Hey everyone I am approximately 24 hours post op...

Hey everyone I am approximately 24 hours post op :-) I can best decision of my life my surgery was scheduled at 7 am on th 26th N its 3 am on the 27th. Pain level none just pressure Nd discomfort easily fixed by rearranging pillows and re positioning myself. My girlfriend has been amazing gosh idk what I would without her. I am working around a lot hunched over mostly took the meds so it would de energize me lol. I can't believe how little I am even with swelling and bandages. The doctor informed my girlfriend he took off 8 1/2 pounds the just the TT and another 2 ponds in lipo he commended me on the weight loss since my consultation which said will give me better results my procedure was about 3 1/2 hours. Ahhh so excited lol I will try and update again soon :-)
Dr. Kimmel

Overall excellent and personable. The staff made me so relaxed and comfortable all of them were down to earth with great sense of humor and knowledgeable.