Terrified and Excited - Wilkes Barre, PA

Hey everyone! I can not begin to say how excited I...

Hey everyone! I can not begin to say how excited I am to have found this site :) I am 25 years old. I had my consultation on March 30 th it went great. I have lost 40 lbs and intend to lose 40 more before my surgery date.

Boy has this been emotional for me I have been working out 2 hours a day on top of working 13 - 16 hours a day so I can save for my big day. I am so concerned about the healing process and how soon In will be able to get to work. Although I am so EXCITED and can't wait to have a flat belly and the improvement I'm my self esteem :)

please anyone with tips i am all ears and if anyone can answer this one question how often did you meet with your ps? Thanx

So I am 17 days away today I finally paid in full I couldn't believe it. I am so excited. I have lost a total of 75 lbs went from a size 22 to a 12. I can't wait to have this surgery.17 days and counting :-)
Desi13, I went back to work at 3 weeks (desk job). It gets easier each day after TT, and each person a little different. You will find before/after photos on this site from women of all age groups, shapes and sizes. One common theme is the excitement and amazement at their transformations. You are working hard for your goal - you will get there!
Hi Desi13, I am on top of the world and so VERY glad I made the decision for TT. The greatest fear going into it was that myself or caregiver (younger sister, a nurse) would get sick, not be able to make it to Seattle (she had meetings all day) and I'd lose my $$$. So, I flew my daughter in as a backup!. My first 4 days after TT were in a hotel room. The IV made me have to pee, so was up 4x that evening. It felt like bee-stings and tightness in the tummy. Incision I really didn't feel and mine is about 25 inches long. The inner stitching from pulling the abs together I felt if need for cough came...Myself and sister were surprised at how soon I was able to move and get around - basically as soon as the effects of anethesia left (about 2 hrs after back at hotel room the day of surgery). I took a cane in case I needed it as I have bad knees, but didn't use it much. Do as PS says, keep knees and back propped with pillows to ease tension/pull, take pain pills as directed, etc. Go slow with eating and be prepared for first BM, believe the girls when they talk about the first one and what they do to make sure they have one! I didn't think my muscles to pee or BM were working, just sat and it happened. I am estatic about having the TT done and consider it priceless. Where I wouldn't show my tummy before to anyone at all, even doctors, now I want to show it off to EVERYONE. I'm beyond super happy with results- LOL. Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Hey everyone I am approximately 24 hours post op...

Hey everyone I am approximately 24 hours post op :-) I can best decision of my life my surgery was scheduled at 7 am on th 26th N its 3 am on the 27th. Pain level none just pressure Nd discomfort easily fixed by rearranging pillows and re positioning myself. My girlfriend has been amazing gosh idk what I would without her. I am working around a lot hunched over mostly took the meds so it would de energize me lol. I can't believe how little I am even with swelling and bandages. The doctor informed my girlfriend he took off 8 1/2 pounds the just the TT and another 2 ponds in lipo he commended me on the weight loss since my consultation which said will give me better results my procedure was about 3 1/2 hours. Ahhh so excited lol I will try and update again soon :-)

desi13, can't wait to see your pics! That much skin gone makes a huge difference and I'm very delighted for you!
Kimmers25~ I know it was was a lot of skin.nearly 10 lbs of extra skin . It is def gonna make working out a lot easier. I am trying to figure out how to post pic from my phone and I can't once I'm on my laptop tho I will try to :-)

Forward the pics from your phone to your email.  Then open and save them to your desktop/laptop and you will be able to upload.

Can't wait to see those:)

Dr. Kimmel

Overall excellent and personable. The staff made me so relaxed and comfortable all of them were down to earth with great sense of humor and knowledgeable.