Itching After Full Face CO2 Laser Resurfacing - Wichita, KS

Co2 laser has the best results, but it has a...

Co2 laser has the best results, but it has a higher risk and recovery. I used a Board Certified Physician that I trusted. I did the necessary research and I felt confident that it was a good decision for me.

After 13 days I am very satisfied. I have smooth skin and the wrinkles under my eyes are gone. Mineral Make-up is a must. Redness will be persistent for many months.

It was not a cake walk. It requires at least 7-10 days out of the public eye and willingness to look down right awful for quite a few days. Make sure that you have everything you need at your house before your procedure; you will not want to have to make a drug store run, believe me.

I had CO2 laser, full face on December 1, 2009. I am 13 days post and I am so itchy! I have tried Atarax, makes me sleepy but helps for a little while. I have also tried benadryl cream; also helps a little. My skin does not look extra dry. I am leaving scratches on my face when I sleep and I am going crazy during the day. I do not have a rash of any type. I need to know how long will this last or what treatments could ease the itching. Thank You

Thanks! It has been two years now. I just had a V peel. to keep the results. Very happy still! My neck lift did not maintain the initial results, however. I am not happy with that.
Hi Wichita girl,
I just wanted to say your face looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.
Skin girl

I had a co2 cool laser yesterday,the redness is gone but i have spots of brusing wher the laser hit,around 10 or so.what shoild I do or does it just take time,and how much time.thank you

It has been 3 years since my Co2 full face laser...

It has been 3 years since my Co2 full face laser procedure. I am still reaping the benefits. My skin still does not have any brown spots and I do not have to use any foundation. My skin always looks luminous. I am so glad that I did it! Here is what I have done since: I use retinA religiously as well as sunscreen. I also use Clarsonic at least once a day for cleansing. I occasionally have a facial (about 4 times a year). As for medical grade "assistance, 2 years ago I did a Vipeel and I keep up with fillers as needed. I did have Sculptra last year to fill in some of the areas of my face where fat was lacking due to age; that's about it. I will probably do the C02 again at some point if I can find a PS I can trust. I have moved twice, so I am not longer a Wichita Girl!

Did you have fraction AL co2 or full co2 ?.
I had my treatment on April 1. The first few days, I looked like something from the Walking Dead! I had Artefil Injections at the same time, so IMAGINE! lol. I am three weeks out and my skin looks sooo much better. I still am experiencing redness but that's ok. Unlike you, I went out on day three because I couldn't miss work. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck on the 30th and am saving my days for the recovery. I do Intensive In Home Therapy with kids. I just explained that I had laser treatment on my skin. I did get LOTS of odd looks and some sympathetic words, but I just went with. What is the cleanser you mentioned?
Hi, I certainly understand the need to get back to work. A yellow based makeup is the best coverage for redness. I had the Jane Iredale color corrector that I used initially to help cover redness. Also, bare minerals makes a concealer that is pretty good. Definitely sunscreen is a must. The clarisonic really should not be used post op as your skin is just brand new and does NOT need exfoliation post laser treatment. It's great to help with cell turn over later, tho. Hope this helps.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

She is the only woman PS in Wichita area. She is very knowledgeable and confident. I felt I had made a good decision