Itching After Full Face CO2 Laser Resurfacing - Wichita, KS

Co2 laser has the best results, but it has a...

Co2 laser has the best results, but it has a higher risk and recovery. I used a Board Certified Physician that I trusted. I did the necessary research and I felt confident that it was a good decision for me.

After 13 days I am very satisfied. I have smooth skin and the wrinkles under my eyes are gone. Mineral Make-up is a must. Redness will be persistent for many months.

It was not a cake walk. It requires at least 7-10 days out of the public eye and willingness to look down right awful for quite a few days. Make sure that you have everything you need at your house before your procedure; you will not want to have to make a drug store run, believe me.

I had CO2 laser, full face on December 1, 2009. I am 13 days post and I am so itchy! I have tried Atarax, makes me sleepy but helps for a little while. I have also tried benadryl cream; also helps a little. My skin does not look extra dry. I am leaving scratches on my face when I sleep and I am going crazy during the day. I do not have a rash of any type. I need to know how long will this last or what treatments could ease the itching. Thank You

It has been 3 years since my Co2 full face laser...

It has been 3 years since my Co2 full face laser procedure. I am still reaping the benefits. My skin still does not have any brown spots and I do not have to use any foundation. My skin always looks luminous. I am so glad that I did it! Here is what I have done since: I use retinA religiously as well as sunscreen. I also use Clarsonic at least once a day for cleansing. I occasionally have a facial (about 4 times a year). As for medical grade "assistance, 2 years ago I did a Vipeel and I keep up with fillers as needed. I did have Sculptra last year to fill in some of the areas of my face where fat was lacking due to age; that's about it. I will probably do the C02 again at some point if I can find a PS I can trust. I have moved twice, so I am not longer a Wichita Girl!
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

She is the only woman PS in Wichita area. She is very knowledgeable and confident. I felt I had made a good decision