29Yrs Old with 7 Children Much Need TT (Mommy Makeover in the Making) - Aventura, FL

Well where do I start, I am 29yrs with 7 children....

Well where do I start, I am 29yrs with 7 children. I have been researching Tummy Tucks, breast aug/lifts, BBLs thoroughly for about 3.5yrs now. I am finally scheduled for a TT in Aventura Fl with DR. Salama in Jan of 2015. The surgery is almost paid for just have 600 left to pay, then the rental home for 10days, gas, food, etc. I am in search of a rental place for about 2weeks and we are driving down there and back, much cheaper. Plan on taking kids to DW while I am there a day or so before surgery so that they can enjoy fl too. I don't want to be away from them too long so we decided to make a vacation out of it. I will be going back to fl in July of 2015 for my BBL surgery and we will make another Vacation out of it for the kiddos too, plan on swimming with the dolphins before the BBL surgery in July. Anyways, I have been fighting with the selfish vain issues with myself and husband. he is supportive don't get my wrong he is very supportive but he thinks sometimes that I might be a little vain and selfish. Perhaps I am, I am entitled to be a little selfish FINALLY after taking care of all those kids and him, now its my turn. I am scared of the procedure and going under big time! I have crazy dreams, I die during and I have had one that I made it out but ended up with a clot that traveled to my lungs and I was crying that it wasn't worth dying over and leaving my kids with no mother , that one got to me big time. I hope all goes well with the travel, recovery, and surgery.

Changed my Date

HI everyone,
I was originally scheduled for Jan 13th of 2015 for my TT but I did reschedule it to FEB 10 of 2015 only a month later.i had to I was having trouble finding a place for 13nights, they are booked! so I had to change it which would work out great cuz of TAXES!!!! so this should be fun and more exciting without pinching too many pennies!!! Its still on!! I will post some before pics around October of this year before my surgery.

Pre op Pics

I decided to post the pre op pics. I am currently still losing weight from my 7th child that I had (9months ago) I currently still have a thyroid issue due to my body trying to get back to normal but it does make it harder.. Also pics were taken while on my period so I get extremely bloated and I always seem to gain 10lbs every time my friend comes. Anyways, sorry about the dirty mirror I have 7 kiddos and a husband and it gets dirty at least 5 Times a day. It took me a lot to post these pics. Still a work in progress I work out 5-6days a week.

Wish Pics

I wanted to post some wish pics of Tummy and a couple with boob wish pics. I am posting a pic of what I look like from behind now. I think I look great lying down from behind but the front has got to go! lol! Surgery is set for Feb 10th 2015 in Aventura Fl with Dr. Salama for my TT, August 20th 2015 for my BBL which I will post some wish pics of the booty when it comes time for that.

plastic surgery simulator

I wanted to post a butt pic/tt of a plastic surgery simulator on my ipad of myself. This is what I could look like with a TT and a BBL getting done,

boob wish pics

just boob wish pic

More wish pics of booties mainly but 1 with some boobs

Just wanted to add some more wish pics to my profile of some booties and one of boobies.

Wish pic of booty

another wish pic of a booty.

some more wish pics of boobs

posting more boob pics that I like

After surgery hiw many post op appt is needed???Vacation rentals Ahhh

I have been searching and inquiring for vacation rentals in and around the area if aventura and urs slim pickings. I had found 2 really good prices houses and when I went to reserve the price sky rocketed on one and another lied about it not being available any longer come to find out he just didn't want to give ur to me at the price agreed upon. So I'm on the verge of looking some more. I have been Thinking of getting one by Orlando which is a 3 some hour drive and with a TT I'm not do sure but it might be my last resort. Does anyone know how often salama likes to see his PT after surgery??? Thanks

The day is coming soon, lbs are not coming off

hi ladies,
I hope all is well.my surgery day is soon approaching and I am having difficulty losing these last 28lbs for surgery. My thyroid is extremely bad, my hair is falling out hair is so thin, I lost feeling in two of my toes (not sure why yet). so I figured I should by some B vitamins to help regulate the thyroid naturally and go on a all natural food base plan, I am not for thyroid meds just yet. I seriously want to try the natural remedies first. I am starting all this tomorrow and ill give it about a month to see if any progress has been made. I hope so , I would hate to go into surgery with a thyroid issue. ill post more pre op pics ill try to do some fully naked to give everyone a jist of what I am working with here lol. Good luck and prayers be with ones going into surgery and the ones healing from surgery.

Before pics

I had taken more pics of the sides front And back. Lost 11.3 lbs so I thought shit why not take some more pre op pics. Then I become Debbie the downer, oh boy this body looks so bad. I'm extremely active but just can't seem to loose those saddle bags, "back boobs", jiggly thighs, that tummy isn't going anywhere with loose muscles, no matter how much I workout. But nonetheless here they r.

Well here are some before pics...7weeks 4days til SURGERY!

I tried to do this once before via cell phone with before naked pics of myself( for one off my period) but it appears that they didn't upload and I actually deleted them from my phone after uploading( I just realized today they didn't upload) . However, I had found some pics I had taken on a "skinny" day. Count down is on and I'm obviously nervous, scared, and excited! I just pray that everything goes well and I make it out ALIVE!