Got Started with the Process...finally! - White Plains, NY

I got my ankle tattoo 3 years back. A scorpion -...

I got my ankle tattoo 3 years back. A scorpion - my star sign :). Well I just wish I wouldve got it somewhere which was easily covered, like my back or something. coz now I have to keep it covered at work. Got annoyed with this whole ordeal, and thought of zapping it. The decision came after weeks of following this community. My turn to post now!!!
My first treatment with the picosure yesterday.

2 weeks after Treatment#1 Picosure

Blisters healing

4 weeks after Treatment#1

Blisters healed, scabs gone
Hypopigmentation has been clearing up, some of it is still evident. Any thoughts on this?

After/ Before

Are you going to have more treatments?
I still have a little bit of hypo-pigmentation, waiting for it to clear up before going for my second treatment
Hey! I was supposed to go here at some point around Sept but money problems delayed me. I know she had just started using the laser so I was curious what you thought of her, her knowledge, experience, etc. thanks!
She definitely was knowledgeable and professional. Maybe you should go for a consultation
Talking to her since I live far from her- did she give you an idea of how many treatments it would take and whether it could be completely removed? I know dense black takes longer- a have one of similar density to yours.
Hey, this place seems a lot cheaper than the one I'm going to in the city so it could be worth the drive. I was just wondering if the woman you see, Mary, is a doctor? Is she just a laser technician? Do you feel she's qualified either way? Thanks!
Hey, I have just had one treatment, approx 8 weeks back...so I can't really comment on the process. Will be going in for my second soon, lets see how that goes
Can you please give me the website for Mary from White Plains NY. I have a tattoo that I want to remove. I've done my homework on PicoSure now I just need a "good" professional.
Confused8..Could you give me the link to the website for Mary in White Plains NY...I want to remove a tattoo also and I've just started looking for a good professional.
Look like you have some fading, you will really start to notice as the weeks go on...would you mind taking a picture at the 6-9 week mark. When do you go for your next treatment?
Sure. I will take another pic in a few weeks. I haven't thought about my next treatment yet, waiting for the hypo to calm down
Best of luck! It's a process but your on your way.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story, look forward to following your progress!!
Good luck to you, I just started my picosure last week thursday. My blisters are gone but now I'm scabby and itchy. I have enough tattoo regret for a lifetime.
Thanks! Lets see how it goes
Welcome to the community! You'll find lots of support here. I get the PicoSure in White Plains, NY also! Where do you go?
CleanSlate Laser. How have you been doing with the removal process?
Hey--me too! Mary is awesome, isn't she? I drove up from Maryland to see her and I'm soooo glad I did! I just had my first treatment on Feb 1. It's still healing (so itchy right now). My tattoo is huge (about 9 by 6 inches) and is a portrait. I go back for my next treatment on March 22nd. How are you feeling today?
I have blisters, dont feel anything right now. I am sure it will be itchy once the blisters subside. Yup, Mary was really nice! :)
Awesome! Good luck with everything! It will definitely be itchy. Mine is on my leg, too. I have to wear long pants when I sleep at night to prevent myself from clawing at the thing. :(