Great Surgeon Who Genuinely Cares About His Patients - White Plains, NY

Hi everyone.. My name is Ron I've...

Hi everyone.. My name is Ron

I've received quite a few messages about my surgery experience with Dr.C so I wanted to post my review.

Though I'm short on time at the moment, I actually just got back from seeing Dr. C a couple hours ago from my post op visit. Long drive for me, about 3 1/2 - 4 hours each way.

My surgery was Feb 24, which puts me at aprox. 3 months post op currently. Today is June 1

So here's a short version of my experience and I'll expand on it as I get the time.

The surgery went great and Dr. C and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable the day of surgery. I've had experiences with two other surgeons many years ago and this was by far the best personal treatment I've received.

The day of surgery went by so quick and painless, all the anxiety I had about it was for nothing. There really was no pain from the Rhinoplasty, some minor discomfort but I can barely remember. I also had a chin implant and Fat injections to my cheeks which Dr. C did the injections for free, not many surgeons would be giving. I'm very thankful for that, and also for that he said would do a touch up for free also since only a small percent of the fat actual survives.

So back to the Rhino since after all this is a Rhinoplasty review. Well after the first week I went in and got the cast removed, and I was very impressed with what I saw, my nose looked great. Well defined but it didn't looked pinched, very natural looking, like nothing was done.

As you can tell I'm talking in past tense because after the first day of the cast being removed my nose started to swell which is very common. It looks improved but it takes months for the swelling to go down, especially in the tip, and since I have thick skin as Dr. C mentioned it will be up to a year before I see the great results I saw the day the cast was removed. My nose is still somewhat sensitive and I can feel slight throbbing at times.

Ok so that's all I have time for now, any questions please feel free to ask.

I'm going to post some pictures now but remember I still have swelling in the tip. I just got my digital camera so I'll post some before pictures once I find them.
I'll update with after pics as time marches on.

Please recognize that the $8000 total cost was for...

Please recognize that the $8000 total cost was for both Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant.

FYI I had a closed Rhinoplasty.

Well it is now officially a year Post-op and all...

Well it is now officially a year Post-op and all is well..
Just had a follow up with Dr.C and everything is great..
I can now say I am comfortable in my own skin even though I know I'm not perfect, I'm finally moving on with life..
Dr.C has been great with everything and has been readily available with any concerns I had..
No regrets ;-)
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C is a caring surgeon who delivers results. He even took the time to call me himself to answer any concerns I had.