Perfect Eyelid Surgery - White Plains, NY

I'm so pleased with the results of my eyelid...

I'm so pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery.
As an Asian male I was concerned about over treatment where I could look artificial, but it's PERFECT !
My mother and father (who were completely opposed to it) say I'm much younger and less tired looking. And also, I felt at ease when Dr. Gordon explained in a easy to understand language what to expect during and after the procedure. Everything was great !
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Gordon explained everything in a easy to understand language what to expect during and after the procedure. He even called me the night of the surgery to ask how I was feeling. It made me feel good to know he really cared ! I'd highly recommended Dr. James Gordon!

are you totally put under for the procedure?
I was not put under because I was very careful about the side effects of anesthesia. Dr. Gordon assured me that the procedure can be done with just injections of anesthesia to numb the eyelids. The only pain I felt was the injections (they weren't bad, lasted less than a minute). The surprising part was how Dr. Gordon was even able to make conversation with me during the procedure, which made me feel very relaxed. I am very happy with my outcome, so is my friend who I recommended to go see Dr. Gordon.