Rhinoplasty, Breast Augment and Liposuction Same Day, Love it! Pain Free! - White Plains, NY

Breast Augment, Rhinoplasty, Liposuction I...

Breast Augment, Rhinoplasty, Liposuction

I just had a breast augment, rhinoplasty and liposuction with Dr. Ciardullo last Thursday on the same day, I just got away with robbing the bank!! They're absolutely beautiful, I went from a B Cup to a D Cup, I'm curvy so I can get away with a D. The procedure itself was painless, it only hurts when I try to get up from bed specially in the mornings. They're swollen now, everytime I feel pain I just look in the mirror and pain goes away. They look more beautiful everyday.

Liposuction :

100% Pain free, he perfomed liposuction on my stomach, hips, inner thighs, and knees. He also corrected an area on my lower inner thigh I had excessive fat only in a particular area it was quite strange, now my thighs are even. I can immediately see results same day of procedure, and they will get better. He removed 2.5 liters of fat. There was blood and fluids all over my garment but all went away the next day. I was able to take my first bath today, and I also washed my garment. I'm starting to love how I look, and I don't look done at all, my natural shape just slimmer.

Rhinoplasty:

I still have my cast on, I will get it removed on Thursday. My nose was an ethnic nose, I always hated it, it was so wide and close up pictures of me were just horrible, and my profile everytime I smiled the tip of the nose went down. I'm really looking forward to Thursday. The rhinoplasty has been pain free, however, the most challenging from the 3 procedures, only because of the congestion on the nose which makes it impossible to breathe through the nose. My face is quite swollen and bruise but it gets better eveyday, today is the date I have felt the best.

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you choose to go with?

12 months after surgery

Beautiful results.

Updated pictures

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Updates

These are updated 12 months after surgery , I will post pictures before surgery shortly

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon