2 Days Post Op - White Plains, NY

Hey Girls. I've been reading reviews on this site...

Hey Girls. I've been reading reviews on this site for months and finally decided to make one. I had my surgery yesterday, April 15th. I'm 22, 105 lbs, about 5'4. Decided to get 375 CC's, "Gummy Bear" silicone implants, High profile, sub muscular. After years of wanting them, I finally saved up enough and got it done. I'm really happy with the results. I have to say, after reading all the reviews, I'm really surprised that I have barely felt any pain since my surgery and have been pretty much able to do everything. This might be due to the strict diet I was on a month prior to surgery which might be helping me heal quickly. I was not given any type of bra to wear after surgery and I'm sure my doctor has a reason for this but I'm wondering if anyone knows why my surgeon wouldn't give me a compression bra. I was also wondering if any other girls who got 'gummy bears' has seen a significant drop, and if so, how long? Any answers/comments would be appreciated, thanks!

Day 3 Post-Op The day after surgery (yesterday)...

Day 3 Post-Op
The day after surgery (yesterday) was by far the worst in terms of soreness. Feeling much better today! So far, pain has been minimal, just hoping they drop soon, haven't seen the slightest difference even though its only been 3 days, im so impatient :p

So its been one week since my surgery. Starting to...

So its been one week since my surgery. Starting to love my new girls! Actually kind of mad that I didn't have this surgery sooner. Just been eating tons of pineapple for the bromelain in it which helps with inflammation. Still not able to sleep on my sides, never thought I would get used to sleeping on my back! My girls are still kind of hard/up high. Still have no feeling on the bottom half of my breasts, as well. I definitely see a difference every morning that I wake up, though. They drop more and more each day. My boyfriend is coming home from vacation tomorrow and is going to see them for the first time, should be interesting! :P

Internet

How long after your surgery did you go back to regular activities? I want to do mine in July but don't want to be couped up in the house too much.
You look fabulous, I got my sientra gummy bears in March and love them!!! Mine are textured so they don't "drop" they just soften but stay put. You'll be soooo pleased with the gummy bears, they get soft and so natural. You might end up being bigger than you expected once they drop.. I got 400cc (deflated B pre op) and I measure a 34DD now at 7 weeks post op. (5'7, 125lbs) enjoy!!!
Do you think your boobs got bigger? I got 450cc but I wish I got 550cc! I am 4 week post op and wish I hadve got bigger ones
They don't get "bigger" per se.. But they do relax a bit and settle, so they will start to look slightly larger on the bottom and they'll fill out bras better.
Your boobs are amazing!!! I am scheduled for June to get the "gummy bear" implants, I am going with 500cc Mod but I am a much larger frame than you, Any tips for after surgery? & I can only hope mine look half way as good as yours!
looking great! I also got the sientra gummy bear implants 435cc HP on the 18th and im loving them so far! cant wait for them to drop though, its rough sleeping on my back and very uncomfy! lol
They're such a good shape

Congratulations! You look great! Perhaps call your doctor about the compression bra question. As far as the dropping goes, it's a very gradual process and can take up to 3 months. You doctor might suggest massage or other methods to help them drop. Try to be patient!  ;)

What cup size will you expect to be now?
Hopefully a full C, won't be sure until they drop
That's the size I have in mind...I'm less than an a now I think...we'll they look gorgeous,we'll done! :-)
They look fantastic! Well done, your info re pre op diet is very useful, I'm sure it makes all the difference to prepare the body as best you can for trauma and help minimise the inflammation.
I love ur breast job really pretty how much was it uf u dnt mind
Thanks, roughly $6000
Looks great!!!
Wow you look great!! I hope mine look that good in two days! I have compression bra and I'm suspicious that it may increase soreness... Are you still warring no bra?
Thanks, and still no bra
What exactly is a gummy bear implant? And your size is perfect, you look great :)
Gummys are a silicone based implant that was FDA approved in the US, only recently. They are known for their 'gummy bear' like consistency, meaning if you cut them in half they won't leak and they retain their shape. Some speculate this might make them safer than normal silicone or saline implants.
You look great and glad to hear that you are feeling better today. Take care!
your look great! I am leaning towards getting the "gummy bear" implants also. How did you choose them?
thanks! I just knew I wanted silicone and my doctor recommended them..you should go for it, they're natural looking & safe
Mine are two weeks post op and they still haven't dropped. What size were you before ?