Rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Ciardullo - White Plains, NY

I am 22 years old and have always felt self...

I am 22 years old and have always felt self consious of my nose. Its long and drops down.
After years of contemplating I finally decided to do something about it. I had my free consultation with Dr. Ciardullo last week and he was great. He was very honest and knew exactly what i wanted. I decided to book my rhinoplasty with him on September 9th!! Im excited and extremely nervous.

Can't believe I'm actually doing this!!

I'm almost in disbelief.. Am I actually gonna through with this? I started taking my vitamin c and I'm so excited to have my pre op visit next week. A few things I'm worried about is having to take the time off from work. Also needles! Ehhh I hate needles. I need to get a blood test taken weeks prior. Hopefully this will be worth it!

Almost 1 week away

I'm so nervous and excited for surgery. The day is coming closer and I'm prepared with my medicine. Here is a pre op picture

So soon...

Thank you all so much :) . I told my doctor I'm happy with the front view it's just the side profile that really has always bothered me. I trust his work after reading all his great reviews and seeing results of women with similar noses. Beauty of course is from within and I never thought I would change what was given to me. But I feel like my nose has always held me back from smiling and talking to people. I believe that If something really bothers you, change it.

Day 1- day of surgery

I had my surgery today at 8a.m. I can't believe how incredibly easy that was. The anesthesiologist was so kind and the nurse made me feel so comfortable and in good hands. One minute we were speaking about my job the next minute I was waking up in recovery. I have been sleeping and icing my face I'm hoping the swelling and bruising isn't extreme. The only bummer is I can't lay down flat I need to keep my head elevated while I sleep. Also I need to keep the cast off for 10 days!!! Breathing from my mouth isn't too bad... I have the expected dry mouth. I'm drinking tea and eating healthy soup.

Typo

(Typo) I meant to say cast on *** for the next 10 days **

Update 7 days post-op

I have been extremely lucky. I didn't bruise badly. Just a little bit of yellow color underneath my eyes. Maybe it was the vitamin C? The worst part about this entire healing process would have to be staying home for so long and my terrible sore throat. Eating food is a challenge and I have dry crusty blood in my nostrils that I just want to rip out. I did leave the house for a short walk today. I am already so happy with my profile. I am going to upload 1 more before picture so you can see how much has changed.

Cast off!!

My cast is off! I am thrilled with my new nose! I love it, at first I was in shock because I could not recognize the girl in the mirror. I am so happy with how it looks already. Even though I know it's swollen. Dr. C is an artist, great doctor and I couldn't thank him enough! So happy!

19 days post op

Hello! Update on my rhinoplasty. It's 19 days post op and I am so far happy with the results. My nose is still very sore and swollen. Also i have a runny nose 24/7. It's hard not being able to blow my nose I have to still go in with q-tips. My sore throat is completely gone and after everything I think having the nose job was worth every penny. I am a happier girl and my self esteem has already improved :) I get many compliments but no ones knows what is it that I've changed. I also dyed my hair. I'm excited to see the progress of my new nose.

Almost 2 months post op

Here is another update on my rhinoplasty. My nose is still swollen and tender at the tip. I am still pretty gentle with my nose when I wash my face. I'm already happy with the way it looks if this is the final result I would be happy! I'm really am thankful I found Dr. C. The procedure was completely worth it. I wish I did it sooner in life!!!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon