What a Boost for my Self-esteem!

Almost three years ago I decided, at age 56, to...

Almost three years ago I decided, at age 56, to finally do something I'd always wanted to. But let me go back in time to explain why I arrived at my decision. By the time I was 16 years old I realized that I would never have what I considered to be "normal" size breasts. I barely filled an A cup bra, my clothes didn't fit well, and I tended to slouch probably in an effort to hide my flat chest.

I went through college, started my career, married, had a child, and went on with my life. For years I tried to convince myself that breasts should just not that important to me. In my early thirties I divorced, and was blessed to find a wonderful man who has been my husband now for 25 years. He has always complimented me on my figure, but I was not happy with myself. After doing a great deal of reading on breast implants, I made the decision to seriously consider surgery. With my husbands love and support I took the plunge, and had implants placed three years ago.

I can't explain how different I feel! I feel great about myself, love wearing clothes that look good on me, and my posture has improved immensely. Unfortunately I developed capsular contracture and had to have my implants replaced about a year ago, but it has all been worth it. I lOVE my breasts and am so glad that I took the step to do something nice for myself.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about how very impressed I am with my plastic surgeon. His training, skill, compassion for his patients, and willingness to always be there for me has been phenomenal. He is the most genuine and sincere physician I have ever met, and I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery procedure that you might be considering. Before you select a doctor, do not miss the opportunity to see him for a consultation. I can guarantee that after meeting with him you will be convinced that he is the one. I plan to someday have a mini face-lift and have my eyes done, and he is the only one I will consider. I will forever be his patient!