I Regret Having my Breast Lift SO Much. - Wexford, PA

My breast lift was a disaster, it left me feeling...

My breast lift was a disaster, it left me feeling mutilated. The results are worse than what I looked like to begin with, and I lost a full cup size in the process. Moreover, they are STILL just as saggy as before. I sought the opinion of doctors on Real Self and not one said they were normal satisfactory results. All of them assumed my surgeon was not board certified because of how bad it turned out, she is though. One surgeon told me even someone who only does a few lifts a year should be able to do a far better job than this. I was given a lot of great advice and recommendations as to what to do to make this better. I actually saw my surgeon today, and she insisted it didn't need a revision, they couldn't be lifted higher, and that breasts have a normal sag. I told her they sag so bad I have a fold on the side of my one breast, and she told me if you have breasts you will always have a fold. I really tried to convey how unhappy I was without getting upset and persisted that something more needed to be done, but she insisted they were normal. The only way to have breasts that were not saggy at all and lifted high would be to have a mastectomy and have implants she said, natural breasts will not look the way I want. Ironic, considering every single surgeon on here has disagreed. I realized today I need a second opinion. However, I am still paying for my breast lift, and realistically I would never in a million years be able to afford a second lift, plus implants, which is what I will need to fix the damage more than likely, and what most of the surgeons on here said as well. Basically I did this because I felt really badly about the way I looked for so long, I was so insecure and wanted to feel better about myself, and now I feel worse than I did to begin with. All I can do is cry when I look at myself, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, because I simply cannot afford another surgery with another surgeon. I did a lot of research before choosing my surgeon, I didn't just randomly pick one, and still everything went wrong. I would advise people to seriously think about the consequences before having this surgery, because I would never want another woman to go through what I am going through now.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. It just angers me and makes my blood boil at the mere idea of your p/S's lack of empathy and compassion in this matter. I'm praying that you will be alright and that some how,some way, you will eventually be able to get a revision. God bless.