25, 1 Child, 5 Days Post Op Bbl - Weston, FL

Well. I got my quote and everything online. I...

Well. I got my quote and everything online. I never paid a potent mitt than what my quote was which was good. I had to lose about 5 lbs before my procedure date. Im 5' 10 weight 230. I arived at the clinic (top body sculpting in weston, fl) . Everyone was really nice whole staff! I told the surgeon what i wanted. He told me because of the provide they do it was risky to get the size butt i wanted so i told him justgo as big as he could safely. He told my that the "mesquito bites" would be the worst part. Wrong! I did feel the discomfort and burning of the cannula that they earned me about but at timesi felt pain. Maybe from him going too far from marked areas idk. Any ways they were very comforting. My husband told me he heard me scream in the waiting room. My butt injections hurt the worst. My stomach is so bruised and i HAVE a very high pain tolerance. The pain pills proscribed Tylenol w/ codene #3 did not work at all. My body feels better now than five days ago but still hurts. My right cheek has so much pressure i called the surgeon he said it was nornal. Im happy with the results so far but i did want it bigger m more cuffy. Only thing is. I would not do this procedure again if they all feel like this.... Posting pix today n tomorrow.

8 days post op

Still swelling, still bruised, still ALOT of discomfort n alllll that "good" stuff. Lol my hubby said my butt looks bigger. Idk if that's whats suppose to happen. I start my massages Thursday at Atlanta medspa referred by Jimenez. Ooo wee cant wait for those. My hubby was playing dress up in clothes i been DYING to wear. Still gotta be patient but ill upload any way lol.

garmet OFF

19 days post op... i took my garment off few days ago because my bruised tummy was rubbing against my garment and my skin came off so i have to let that heal b4 i can pot it back on... Has any 1 else had this happen? I dnt want this to effect my results i do plan on putting it back on once that heals. Also what is UP with my obsession w/ the mirror!!? It seems like my butt has gotten wayyyyyyy smaller.grrrrr dnt want that To be the case but ill play the waiting game.

weird pinches

What are these weird pinches in my body called and how can i make them stop? I know it has something to do with my nerves but they are driving me crazy

1 month post op

Just a quick update .... No more pain, still stiff, and a little sore here n there... Still having those nerve twitches lol... My butt has went down ALOT but i like the shape n how its more evened out. My butt is completely soft BUTT my hubby tried to smack it and BOY... that sh*t hurt lol.... I dnt really have new pix but here goes...

Late Cycle?????

So im 6 weeks post OP now and i had my cycle on time last month (2 weeks after surgery) now im suppose to have mine again last Monday but it never came. Is this normal? Mine usually come like clockwork each month...
Fort Wayne General Surgeon

The doctor himself was easy to talk to. He knew what i was looking for before i even told him. He did try and warn me about some things but not all. I just wish it could have been bigger as planned