Mole Removal Turned out to Be a Life Saver - Westlake Village, CA

I wanted to get some moles/sun burn scars from my...

I wanted to get some moles/sun burn scars from my back removed. I am turning 50 this year and I wanted to be proactive about my health. I have had the usual colonoscopy, heart check and full physical. I am so glad I made this proactive choice to ensure my skin is healthy too. I never expected to have melanoma but I have to say that she saved my life. If you are like most people who didn't think much about the sun when going up, make a point to get those moles or sun burn marks removed and attended to.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tansavadti . She is so professional, first explaining everything before she proceeded and then performing the procedure with total confidence. The first procedure was painless and quick. The following week she called me and asked me to come in right away. The lab work on the tissue came back positive for melanoma. I quickly returned to her office and she was able to excise the problem tissue right away. This was a much more involved procedure and I am so happy knowing that I avoided a potential disaster by not getting this taken care of right away. The post excised tissue came back clean with enough margin to ensure it didn't spread and I can have total peace of mind.