Skin Tightening After a Facelift - Westford, MA

I had Ultherapy a week ago now. I had a facelift 3...

I had Ultherapy a week ago now. I had a facelift 3 years ago and have had some loosening in the cheeks and jaw. I was scared to death to have Ultherapy done after reading all the reviews about the pain. I hate dealing with pain. So I took 1.5 oxycodeine that I had at home from my facelift. I was pleasantly surprised that pain was barely pain. On the jaw the pain was a 3/10 but on the cheeks it was at most a 1/10. It took an hour for the cheeks and jaw with 600 lines (passes) which is very aggressive. The tech kept telling me that I must have a very high pain threshold. I don't, believe me. It was the drugs. I felt like I was a little drunk with the meds. Anyways I had immediate lifting of my cheek and jaw (almost like after my facelift). I was extremely happy. People kept asking me if I had my hair different because I looked good. But now I have to wait 2 to 3 months for the rest of the lifting and tightening. It is frustrating but better than going under the knife again. I will update my results in a month. But I highly recommend this procedure so far.

1 month update: My cheeks are getting tighter each...

1 month update: My cheeks are getting tighter each day. I can actually feel the tightness along my jaw. My chubby face has thinned a little too. So far if this continues it was well worth the money. They say it is most noticeable at the 3 to 4 month point. Can't wait.

3 months post Ultherapy

It has been 3 months after Ultherapy and I have to say that it works. As I have read on Real Self, each month there is more and more skin tightening. I am amazed how much tightening there between the 2nd and 3rd months. I had a facelift 3 years ago and noticed my skin getting lax around the jaw. I was able to pinch an inch of my skin. Now after 3 months I can barely grab any skin along my cheek and jaw. It was almost like right after my facelift. I highly recommend Ultherapy for people with mild to moderate lax skin.

4 months post ultherapy

This really does work. My face continues to tighten. I can tell in pictures and in the way people react to me (did you get your hair done, you look different). I wish I got my whole face done now. Someone told me the tightening continues for up to 8 months. I am going to have it done again at the 10 month point. Last year I also had Liposonix done for my stomach (same ultrasound concept but deeper to lose fat). I have lost 3 inches off my waist. Ultherapy truly is the best cosmetic procedure I have had other than a facelift. No down time at all. I don't care how great your body is, it's all about the face. Good luck.

friend referred me