Touch Up After 1.5 Years -Westerville, OH

After my last 6 vile sculptra treatment in october...

After my last 6 vile sculptra treatment in october of 2011 i felt now year n half later that i was loosing the great amount of volume i had n 2012. Just yesterday march 1 2013 i had 1 vile for a touch up which i hope will bring back all the volume i had after my sixth treatment. I will post the results n 4 to 5 weeks. But overall sculptra was the best thing i have ever did for myself, it improved my apperance immensely.

Dr lin

I go to karikomi in same office... Ive had 5 viles..(2 viles, then 2 viles, then 1 vile) I have 3 more already paid for.I noticed a change after the 1st session of 2 viles...after that not so much... also..after my last 2 sessions I bruised really badly...more than my 1st 2 sessions..it weird... did you bruise a lot afterwards?? Dr.. karikomi had an opportunity to get some sculptra at a really good price and offered packages to his patients at great deals for donations to sponsor him in the Pelotonia. it was very cool. maybe he will have the opportunity next year!
Very mild bruise on cheeks but not bad. I massage 5 times a day for 5 days. Then after 5 days I would massage my face once a day
Had little bruising but dealt with a red burning sensation at times whe my face started filling out. It's been 10 months since my last 2 maintenance viles and have already loss all my volume. I just made appointment to go back there n this time try a vile of Radiesse.
Yeah it only lasts two years. That's why I choose to get sculpture because it lasts longer than all the others like Radiesse
Sculptra is definitely the way to go but doc said i would need several more viles to get back that volume and i just cant afford it. I got roughly 14 months of sculptra volume and i had 6 viles.
Have you used radiesse before?
No, I'm still on Sculptra and Sculptra was my first experience. If you want to talk more then email me ***@gmail.com
Did you ever apply for Sculptra before. You can qualify for a free Kit from Sculptra Inc.
Its been 9 months since my last 2 maintenance vials... Im so depressed i have lost all the collagen that the last 2 vials gave me which was somewhat less than what i had expected but was enough to satisfy me. My sunken cheeks and hollow eyes have me looking gaunt again. Friends are asking r u loosing weight? Have u been sick? I cant afford it but i miss my filled out face so bad im going to do what ever i have to do to come up with the 700.00 for another vile. I cant stand this sickly look that has come back to haunt me!
Im currently sitting here at my derms office awaiting 2nd vile of sculptra. This is my yearly touch up treatment that is required to keep from going back to my original low facial volume. If this 2nd vile does not give me back the volume i had after my first 6 injections then i will not do sculptra anymore, its to expensive to be unhappy with the results im getting with this yearly touch up. I hope this second vile does the trick.
All went like usual injections swelling red face and now the 4 week waiting game.
For me the sculptra injections barely hurt. Doc said ur tough! U dont jerk or clinch ur face or nothing! To my surprise the doc said u have a good cheek pad and i can feel ur skin still has a decent amount of collagen. She said Wil i wouldnt do anymore vials for a long while cause if u get anymore ur face is really going to be over filled. I was surpised that she said that to me cause most Docs want ur money, she is a really honest doc that i really like and respect.
Westerville dermatology is the only place I will go. They have the highest values and ethics I have ever experienced anywhere.
I made a appointment to have one more vile of sculptra to add to the other vile maintenance treatment. I thought u only need one vile for yearly maintenance treatment? Or is it some people need more viles for the maintenance treatment ? I do know one thing, if this next vile does not give me continuous volume my cheeks need then im done with sculptra! I cant afford this becuse i read u only need one vile for yearly maintenance to keep from going back to the way u looked before ur initial treatments! So far im so not happy! Right now my face lost all the volume it had earlier today!!! : (
I just now drank a glass of water and now after the volume gone 5 minutes ago the volume just now came back? My cheeks are filled back out again? Does anyone know whats going on???
Ive been having a few beers tonight and now my cheeks have more volume then earlier when i drank the water! I got to find out why im having this strange reaction with fluids i drink and the collagen sculptra created!
I have found that when i drink water continuously throughout the day my facial volume stays high, once i get home from work and stop all the water drinking my facial volume greatly reduces intill i drink more water.
Depends on if your doctor is using the whole vial or not?
I guess you mean "phial" rather than vile ;)
Same thing
I guess so Biotch
Actually Vial Biotch
Anywase are you there?
Big wil
Can I get a copy on that