Touch Up After 1.5 Years -Westerville, OH

After my last 6 vile sculptra treatment in october...

After my last 6 vile sculptra treatment in october of 2011 i felt now year n half later that i was loosing the great amount of volume i had n 2012. Just yesterday march 1 2013 i had 1 vile for a touch up which i hope will bring back all the volume i had after my sixth treatment. I will post the results n 4 to 5 weeks. But overall sculptra was the best thing i have ever did for myself, it improved my apperance immensely.

another 4th vile of Sculptra

The second pic was me 1 day before yesterdays treatment. I am pleased with the results but decided my cheeks still look a little sunken so yesterday i got a fourth vile. Again im swollen n red but excited to see how much volume i get this time.

this is second pic i mentioned above.

As u can see my cheeks are starting to fill out 1 day before yesterdays 4th vile. They r still a little sunken so i hope this 4th vile will give my cheeks the volume im looking for. This last photo i included is how my cheeks looked before my first vile. I have come a long ways.

pics of me before and after my 4 viles of Sculptra

These are pics of me before and after my 4 viles of Sculptra i have had this year.

before and after

These pics are my before and after 4 viles of Sculptra i had this year

my before and after in 2011

These are my before and after 4 viles of Sculptra pics in 2011

what a difference one week makes

Last week i was not happy with the out come of this 5th vile as shown n first pic but then almost a week later i started really filling out. I am so happy!

what a change n Volume n 1 week

The first pic was last week when i thought that was all the volume Sculptra was going to give me from this 5th vile. I was not happy! But the 2nd pic is this week showing alot more volume the 5th vile is giving me. I am so happy!

one week big change

Last week i still didnt get the volume i hope for n this first pic. Then one week later im really getting the volume i hoped for n this second pic.

this is second pic

first pic was last week. second pic is this week.

I cant believe how much my face is filling out as each week passes.

8 months of 5 viles of Sculptra.

Today September 14 2014

Today i woke up and am seeing even more volume from this 5th vile. I am happy to say im not getting a 6th vile of Sculptra.

lost volume in one day

I was soooooooo disapointed!!!!! I went to bed Sept 14 so happy with how my face had filled out then when i woke up Sept 15 all that volume was gone! Doc said my body is probably metabolizing the Sculptra to quickly to keep the results. She said that happens to some people that have high metabolism. She said i should try Radiesse since its a filler not a collagen producer. I will give Radiesse a try hopeing for better results.

Sculptra in 2011 worked so well.

Before n after Pics of me n 2011 when i had 5 Sculptra Treatments. Why is it not working that well n 2014?

my Volume is back

As i posted Sept 17 i was so disapointed that i lost all my volume i had day before well now 3 days later my Volume came back nicely. Im not going to get excited because i could wake up tomorrow with my face drawn back n again. What strange results im having from Sculptra!

thx u

Thx to everyone that is giving me advise on other cosmetic options i have for my face. Next year if i dont retain the volume that came back today then i will be finding a new dermatologist to explore these other options.

my doc was so wrong.

My Doc said after 4 weeks of Sculptra my my body will have produced as much collagen volume that theres going to be in my face. She was so wrong after several weeks of up n down results now my 8th week i have produced even more collagen volume then what ive seen so far. Thank god i didnt get a 6th vile like i was getting ready to get. This pic is my face today looking maybe a bit to fat? Hopefully my body doesnt produce anymore collagen otherwise i might look like a chipmunk.
Dr lin