No Regrets, Very Happy! - Westchester, NY

This is something I have always wanted to do. I...

This is something I have always wanted to do. I think I started noticing how unhappy I was with my nose since middle school when one of my friends pointed out my "bump." Ever since then I knew that someday I would like to make it better. I knew I wasn't an ugly girl but I hated the feeling of people looking at me from the side. I hated being stuck at a red light and feeling like the driver in the car next to me would be looking at my nose. My nose wasn't terrible but I knew it can look way better. I always told myself that before I turned 25 I would treat myself to a Rhinoplasty. I just turned 23 in August and I made an appointment to see Dr. Ciardullo. He was the FIRST surgeon I had a consultation with. I am EXTREMELY picky and thought that like other people I would visit atleast 3 before making a choice. The minute I walked out of his office I didn't feel like I had to look any further. If anything I came home and started searching on real self and convinced myself even more after seeing before and after pictures of his patients. I immediately called his office back and scheduled my appointment for September 19th, 2013. I was so excited that I was finally doing this for myself! The day of surgery I was not nervous AT ALL and if anything I was confident that my nose would certainly look BETTER and never did I feel any doubt. I just couldn't wait to wake up in the recovery room with a beautiful nose! I can say that I have no regret whatsoever in having made this choice. Dr. Ciardullo will make your current nose a better nose and he makes it look good on your face! A good surgeon doesn't make your nose stand out, they make your nose look natural and fit in with the rest of your face. I feel so bad for other people who have had to get revisions! I WISH they would have found Dr. C first!

1 month photo

This photo was taken on October 19th.

Currently I still have swelling on the tip of my nose and will keep updating with pictures.

A little shy of 3 months.

Here is how my nose is looking at almost 3 months post-op..

3 Months!!

I can't believe it has been 3 months already. I am still swollen inside and out. I have 9 months to go for final result. Here are up-to-date pix; side view and frontal.

Almost 4 months.

So it's about to be 4 months since surgery in 5 more days. I took these photos during the holidays and one of them last night and thought I upload to show you guys how things are looking. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me by the way.

5 months

I try to update every month so that we can see the progress. Here I am at 5 months ;)
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

your results look amazing. My question is about your consultation, how did you feel when they did the before and after picture simulation? I am so concern about it because I am just not 100 % sure that's how I want it. I think I am just having second thoughts and confusing myself.
Thank you. I actually didn't get a simulation. I just trusted that he would do what would be right for me. I have been wanting the surgery for a while I just dived right in lol. I heard the simulations are misleading anyway
Hi I am almost 5 weeks post op. Did your nose ever look different on one side versus the other?
Yes! My nose looks different on one side. It's very common... I wonder why..
LOVE your new nose. Beautiful result!!
OMG I love your new nose! You look so good! Love it!
Beautiful results
Your new nose looks AMAZING, I wish I lived in the US so I could get your doctor to do my nose too, he did such a good job. I hope I will be as lucky as you and get a nice nose too, you must be so happy :)
Thank you! You can still come ;) good reason to visit New York ;)
Woooow This is result!!! congrates, you have amazing results and u look so beautiful. I did operation 2 week ago and i wish to have as good result as you have!!
wow.. flawless.. was this an open or closed rhino?
Hi, Thanks! It was closed ;)
Perfect results no questions! Congrats.
Holy cow, I love your nose haha...it looks totally stunning. The curve the length, seriously perfect!!! People always say " when u fix your nose, the attention is drawn more to your eyes and other features " I dont believe that, I think if you have a pretty nose, people will notice how nice your nose is and makes your overall face just prettier :) You had an excellent artistic surgeon....you must be beyond happy. Congratulations - Amazing results!!!
Thanks a lot for your great feedback! I appreciate it! It feels good to know others like the results ;)
Hi again, you are so welcome. I think its important to let you know, since I'm not your friend but basically "strangers" to another, that my feedback and others who compliment you truly mean it. Suppose to family and friends who may say something just to make u feel better u know, but are afraid to hurt your feelings. I'm very detailed oriented as far facial features goes, and like you said " u are and were already a very pretty girl " just your nose didn't match your beautiful features....so having ur nose done,like it was meant to be, changes everything. If id seen u on the road, I know id compliment on ur nose. Nose job or not. I think some girls aren't aware how lucky they are to have nice perfectly shaped nose, and its odd to most to receive a compliment what a nice nose they have. If you don't mind I have couple questions for you. Prior to your surgery, did u kinda know how u wanted ur nose to look like or better, anything u knew u didn't want ur nose to look like that u discussed with your doc? Also, do u personally noticed any changed to your nose since surgery? How did friends react or people that know u, but didn't know u had ur nose done. Did everyone know right away u had something done to ur nose? Last, how long did ur nose feel sensetive? Sorry I ask so many questions...obviously I'm having my nose done as a dude, april. Thank you again for your time...and I'm happy for you. You did the right thing sweetie!!!
Amazing results! Btw your hair looks amazing too!
I agree! :)
Wow, you look AMAZING! Before and after you were gprgeous but your nose is amazing now! I have my cast and splint on still. Removal is 2/1. Cannot wait. It is soooo irritating now and the plastic inside my nose from my septum being operated on is making my nose stuffy. Does removal make it feel heapd better?
Thanks for your sweet comment. You will still be stuffy afterward for at least a month. I just started being able to breathe through my left nostril (exactly 3 months) as I was only able to breathe through the right til now because of stuffiness/swelling. Your nose will blow up after the cast is removed and its going to look so fat and wide lol but its because its just so happy to be out of that cast and can finally start to heal. Be patient. Can't wait to see your results!
Thank you so much for the heads up!!! I am super excited to get it off but a little anxious about what it will look like and the swelling/puffing. I just need to be patient :)
Your nose looks so good. Congrats! It's perfect for you. I want it. LOL!! Did you tell him what you didn't like or did he just do what he wanted? Thanks
Haha thanks!! He pointed out the things that he thought I didn't like first and he guessed right! He knew right away what needed to be done ;)
I agree, great result u look amazing
That is the nicest rhinoplasty I've ever seen. You look gorgeous!