Blepharoplasty Upper - Westborough, MA

Proceedure was a breeze. Healing time was not...

Proceedure was a breeze.
Healing time was not what was explained to me. Still scarred and its been almost 6 months. Also, scars are uneven. Would have multiple consultations before you proceed. This in not an easy recovery as stated at consultation. See slight difference but would not do it again.

Hi Jennifer. It's over a year since your post. I hope you are doing well and that your scars have healed. I had work done by Dr. Ahn in 2010 and was very unhappy with my result. He destroyed my skin with Fraxel. He also did neck liposuction and a neck lift that I am not happy with. He did something wrong that I can't quite put my finger on. The area under my chin is lopsided. The fillers he put under my eyes were not done correctly and looked horrible. At least with time, that unsightly mess was reversible. He has destroyed my face. I had my procedures in 2010 and I still cry every morning. I hope your story has a happy ending then mine. I would never recommend Dr. Ahn to anyone.
That's terrible! I do still have my scars and the scars are not even . My right eye is very visible. I am disappointed. There is a great board certified plastic surgeon named Elliot Lach in Southborough that may be able to help you. I have had 2 procedures with him and would not go to anyone else. Hope this helps. Take care.
I'm sorry you still have scars!  Are you having a revision or anything?
Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon

referred by friend who also was not 100% satisfied. Every appointment I had the wait time was 30+ minutes. That to me is unacceptable. Office was clean and staff was nice.