Had Zerona and Lapex BCS - Pittsburgh, PA

I had various treatments done that I purchased...

I had various treatments done that I purchased through sale sites like Groupon. I was trying to get the procedures as cheap as possible, for example: 3 treaments for $200.

Here's what you need to do to make them work: Don't eat a lot the night before. DON't drink alcohol, at all. (because your liver is needed for this to work)

Get up in the morning and exercise away your stored glycogen. About an hour of heavy exercise. Do not eat - unless you just eat ONE strawberry to put your body into fat-burning mode for the day.

Drink a ton of water the days before, during and after your procedure. ( because if you don't, your liver will be forced to help your kidneys instead of processing fat)

If you are healthy, maybe also drink a sugar free energy drink ON YOUR WAY to your treatment.

Now, your body is OUT of glycogen, and is burning fat due to the one strawberry and the energy drink.

Then, the lipo laser (zerona or Lapex) melts fat off of your body, it goes into your system like food that you just ate - about 600 calories worth of fat.

Then - get on their vibration machine - try to use it longer than they suggest if no one else is waiting to use the machine.

Then, exercise with elliptical or something to burn at least 600 calories.

WHY do you want to do all of that work? BECAUSE - the fat is being burnt from your abdomen or if you use the LAPEX you can select exactly where you want the fat to be burned! (they put laser paddles directly on your fat with Lapex)

With regular diet and exercise you may be burning MUSCLE - or losing a little from weird areas - not your belly pouch!

I wore a tight shirt, they put the paddles on my arms, the shirt fit as I walked out of there!

If you have a stubborn area it can now be gone if you follow my instructions above!

Oh, and to prevent gaining the fat back, start only eating less than 600 calories per meal - make sure you burn off that 600 calories before you eat something else!

Don't bother doing this if
1) you won't exercise before and after
2) you refuse to "not eat" before and after
3) you are planning to eat high calorie meals for most of your life

Well, I'm going to try this Lapex thing. I'm 47 and in good shape. I can't say I'm a fitness queen,but I sure can hold my own with most. I have very good muscle tone up top. Serious guns and when it comes to my stomach, I get about 3.75 of a six pack. No kidding. It's frustrating. Ever since my C-section 26 years ago, my abs never recovered. So now, no matter how many ab exercises I do, I still have that ugly pouch down below. I know the tried and true answer is surgery but who can afford that and wants to go through the recovery? I've lived with it for this long, if the Lapex doesn't give me some minimal results, oh well, it's only costing me $259 for four sessions. That's a risk I can handle. I love Groupon and sites like it. Without them, we chicks of limited means wouldn't have access to all a lot of these 'beautifying' (I use the term loosely) procedures.

In regard to weight loss- I've struggled with weight issues for years. Done all the diets you can name and really, what has worked for me is calories in and calories out. No joke. You want to lose weight, you have to work out. Period. I've heard people say how much they've tried to lose weight but then when they talk about exercise it's obvious they really aren't working that hard. People just don't want to accept that it's hard work. And yeah, harder for some than others. I believe that there are some variables involved like hormonal issues but even that can be bypassed. Problem is, people want to lose weight too quickly and these 'clinics' and programs feed people's imagination by advertising ridiculous results. Bottom line - weight loss of more than two lbs per week is TOO quick. It'll come right back. So when people fail to lose weight quickly, they get discouraged and give up. These weight loss "gurus" turn us into repeat customers and we fall for it hook line and sinker.

I'm leery and weary of all these fad diets and treatments (500 calories a day?!?!? HELLO of course one will lose weight. Just WATCH what happens after that 500 kcals period is over) I can remember back in the day when doctors and researchers pounded into our brains about low fat this and low fat that. Eat lean meats, don't eat eggs....heart disease, chokes your arteries and makes you fat blah blah blah. Now it's like: Oh hey, remember all that stuff we said about low fat, we kinda need to amend that. Seriously, every ten years or so,it's something new and I tried them all and what worked was watching my calories and working out.

And I agree with Rochelle. Big Pharma is powerful. It's amazing. After my third diagnosis of malignant melanoma (that would be three separate melanomas over the past 20 years. Yeah, what crap luck, I know) I started thinking maybe I should start looking more into these theories about nutrition and toxins etc. So I researched and all I can say is WOW! I'm currently reading 'The China Study' and have also read 'The Truth About The Drug Companies'. I especially recommend the China Study. That guy knows his stuff and he's the real deal,a respected researcher at a top university.

Gonna go buy my Lapex thingamabob on Groupon now in hopes of having at least 4 of a six pack this summer.
With all that working out and strict diet. You would look wait anyways with out zerona.
Read the book The Weight Loss Cure by Trudeau. It tells you all about the inventor of the HCG diet. There are absolutly NO side affects from the HCG shot. It is a natural pregnacy hormone. I have done bio identicals and I also got rid of my hotflashes and night sweats, but I also gained 10 pounds in 3 months. The HCG diet really works well if you do it correctly. I recommend the book I spoke of and doctor supervised HCG shots.

Doctor just explains the procedure during the initial meeting, then a nurse or tech usually work with the patient.