I Had Rhino Revision and S-lift Done, Same Time - West Palm Beach, FL

My surgery was around 8 hours. I am now 3 weeks...

My surgery was around 8 hours. I am now 3 weeks post op. Nose and face still swollen, but bruises are gone. You really will need to be off work for at least 2 full weeks if not longer. I still look like if someone punch me in the nose - swelling. What concerns me however is my right eye. Since the surgery I can NOT fully close right eye, my lower lid is droopy, eye watering causing me blurred vision. During the surgery the damage or stretching/bruising of facial nerve must have occurred. Therefore I do not look myself, looks funny and abnormal. It caused me stress at work, people starring at me and asking questions... embarrassing. I am waiting for the nerve to heal. The Doc did not let me know that this can be happening. When I went back and "Googled" info. I found out that this is not uncommon due to mid face lift. I wish I knew. I am only 46 and my face was not that saggy. I hope to look normal soon, but for right now I am still just WAITING. The office staff is awesome, and all my appointments were on time with no waiting. Karen and Maday were absolutely awesome!

Before and after 4 weeks. Cost $15,000.00

Before and after 4 weeks

Rhino and S-lift

Other profile, looks very good. The front still looks "swollen", and wide. Hoping that is not the final look.

Over two years on rhino and mini face lift

Well, my nose is back to being crooked, long and tip down. I am looking for a Doctor who can finally fix it . My nose did not really change a lot at all-still way too big for my face. I just had my first consult with Dr Holcum in Sarasota- who fully agreed with me: nose way too large, uneven-especially when I smile. I see those beautiful pics of beautiful women BEFORE and AFTER with beautiful changes. Mine NEVER got really smaller! The tip up-I requested never happened. Disappointed!
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Still just 3 weeks post op. Can NOT comment due to nose still swollen and right eye lower lid drooping, eye watering. I will post before and after photos in about 4-6 weeks to give you a detailed idea. I will give an overall rating then.