Title

I'm nervous! I will be going in for a mini tummy...

I'm nervous! I will be going in for a mini tummy tuck with lipo in about 3 weeks. The doctors says I don't need muscle repair because I work out and my muscles are tight. Everything I've read says not to skip the repair.Should I still insist on it???? I have had two children c- section 40 years old 5'5 125 pounds. I'm very active and run 3-4 times a week. I don't know what to do:0(

I've had a second pre opt appointment to try and...

I've had a second pre opt appointment to try and ease my mind... Unfortunately it didn't help . My dr said I will only need a MTT and lipo on my abdominal area upper and lower. Should I ask for muscle repair??? I usually look a couple of months pregnant after I eat.. Will the repair help with that??

I'm 4 days post op... I'm feeling great and have...

I'm 4 days post op... I'm feeling great and have very little pain. I went with what my doctor suggested ( no muscle repair) and I could not be happier at this moment. My pouch is gone and my belly is flatter even though there is still lots of swelling. He said I had great muscles underneath and I will finally be able to see my hard work once the swelling goes down ( could take a couple of months). I'm thrilled so far!

17 days post

Almost 2 months

So happy I.found your.post because I to am nervous about my mini tt no muscle. . I am bigger then you and more bulky but.i to work out and did thu my last pregnacy till 8 months ..bi was.told i have a . athletic build and stomach wall is.tight so muscle wall repair needed but I keep reading otherwise and im worried because im spending enough money and want to look nice.. also getting lipo in abdominal flank thighs. . Are you still happy with results. ? Hope to hear back soon :)
You look great!
Thank you!!!!!!!:0)
I was contemplating no mr but decided to let him do it. Only 3 days post op so don't have a clue what I look like yet. But the pain hasn't been bad so far. Totally manageable. Your recovery will be so much quicker though- yeah! And you look great
U know wat..u already look so awesome.but good news is u will see the end result in about 3 months post op.you didnt even needed a mtt in the first place..i mean look at u..u were so much in shape already.lots of hardwork i suppose..wat was ur workout routine like if u pls dont mind me asking..
On the other hand i was a candidate for a full tt.i had horrible waistline u cannot even imagine..but doc did a wonderful job seriously.
Where are your post pics??? Post them girl!!!:0)
I thought I had answered back to you, but I don't see it...darn! I did the Tracy Anderson post pregnancy workout, and the p90x ab ripper.. But really the clean eating worked the best.. All I do now is run 3-4 times a week and watch my eating.:0)
You dont need to do flanks..u dont have any.like it doesnt show as if u have tht prob.infact its the same thing with me..now im thinking i shld hve done mt thighs..lol
Do you have pics posted??
Thank you.. :0) how long ago did you have yours done??
Yes i do..its on my profile.im happy with my results definetly worth it!!♡
Infact do u have any suggestions to tone down n lose thighs..?
I just had my mini TT with lipo today....the pain was quite intense and one drain...surprise. Cannot wait to peek.
Did you have MR? Or BB float? I had such minimal pain.. Hopefully you're feeling better today! Mine started looking better after about 4-5 days. Can't wait to hear how yours looks!
Looking great!
Thank you!! Still exciting to see the finished product:0)
Go for the muscle repair! wOW you look greaaaat for having 2 kids and be 40! Im 23 and i have had only one child and you look waaay better than me!
Aww thank you! I already had my surgery on the 7th. Didn't do the muscle repair.
Post picsss!
Just posted two:0)
Wow you look amazing! How do you feel? Are you happy about the results?
My belly is a lot flatter.. I'm hoping it will become even flatter since its only been 17 days. I wish I would have had the flanks done:0) I think not having muscle repair was a good thing, my abs are starting to show through and looks good:0) There is some lose skin that my doctor said will get better... Ill keep posting pics:0)
please post pics when you feel like it - so anxious to see with no MR
Just posted two