Age 50 my Gift to Me - West Palm Beach, FL

I just decided to go for it. I may need an actual...

I just decided to go for it. I may need an actual brace on one of the fangs, but hopefully it just all falls into place. I'm on tray six now. My dentist says I have the most trays he's ever done and should be done with the bottom teeth in a year and a year and a half for the top. The first week was the hardest and most depressing. Thanks to this site, I realized I was not alone and right on track. I missed my wine, so now I drink it through a coffee stirrer and rinse with water. Things are looking up!

A close up

Tray 14

Only 4 more trays for the bottom ... and 24 for the top. So, looking forward to see what four more trays will accomplish. Most trays were fine...BUT, #12 was the worst. For three days, just touching my chin hurt my teeth. Hopefully that means an important move took place. Funny to see how the gaps that were initially drilled between my teeth are closing and now I have them on the front teeth near the top. It's amazing through throughout the day how many people offer me snacks. I will save them for later!
Dr. Robert L. Denton

Upon my first office visit. Dr. Denton was confident and excited about my treatment. For years people have been trying to convince me to get my teeth fixed.