Non Surgical Nose Job - West Orange, NJ

I did not want to spend the money on a rhinoplasty...

I did not want to spend the money on a rhinoplasty or deal with the downtime. I have also heard a lot of horror stories about nose jobs. Non surgical was an awesome option for me. My nose is not big, there is just a bump. With a little filler above and below, Dr J was able to camouflage the bump completely. My nose is much straighter now and no longer an issue. It even looks a little smaller! It definitely blends into my face more; before the nose job I felt like the bump was the first thing people were drawn to when they looked at my face. I actually met a guy and when we spoke later he told me that I had the "cutest nose." This was not a compliment I ever heard before non surgical rhinoplasty! I am very happy and appreciative of the work that was done. Thank you Dr J!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

My sister and I went to Dr. J for a non surgical nose job. I was unhappy w/ a bump in my nose, but I did not want to have a rhinoplasty. Dr. J was everything I read in the reviews and more. He is extremely skilled at what he does, as well as honest and helpful. He does not appear to be financially motivated; he could have very well told me and my sister that we needed nose jobs but instead, he observed us and helped us achieve our goals w/ non surgical fillers. He makes a lot of positive suggestions and gives his honest advice on how to obtain the best results. I love my results and am happy that I no longer have to think about the large bump I had before. My nose looked the way I hoped it would based on the before/after pictures I had seen on the website. Furthermore, Dr. J is funny and friendly. Everytime we went to see him it was a pleasure; we really started to look forward to our appointments b/c of his great attitude. He is also extremely accessable via email, which I found to be very convenient. He always answers in a timely manner and it is obvious that he puts time into his responses. I sent him photos, links, and questions and he always reviewed the information and responded truthfully. After the nose job,I was interested in some skin procedures and Dr. J was honest w/ me in telling me that my goals would not be achieved, rather than giving me false hope in order to make a profit. Due to his friendly nature, his honesty, and his great work, I would definitely go back to him in the future for other treatments.

Yes, I love pics...and nice to hear about such a great doctor who cares!! :)Congratulations with your new look and cute nose ;)

Hi 684099anon,

Thanks for the great review. It is good to hear you are so happy with the results. How was the recovery time? Was the procedure painful? Do you have pictures, we love pictures?

Thanks