Silikon 1000 Lips and Cheeks - West Orange, NJ

I am 49 years old and I was looking for a more...

I am 49 years old and I was looking for a more permanent solution to "refresh" my lips and cheeks which with aging had started to loose volume. I had tried Restylane injections in the past but every time the results lasted only a mere two weeks, definitely not worth the $1000 spent.
After doing research online I decided to go to Dr Eric Joseph in West Orange, NJ. I liked his before and after pictures and also his numerous positive reviews.
I can not recall a better facial injection experience. His bedside manners are fantastic, the pain was almost non existent, and the results amazing! He is truly an artist, there is not even a trace of lopsidedness which I had experienced with other injections I had in the past.
He injected my cheeks and lips. I had very little swelling that disappeared after a couple days, and minimal bruising (I bruise very easely!).
The results are smooth and natural, I just looked refreshed. I will go back for a second round as this is a permanent filler and Dr Joseph believes in going slowly, with injections spaced a month apart.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph has fantastic bedside manners and truly impressive skills. His staff is fantastic also.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.