Great Doc, Nice Guy, No Bull, Great Results! - West Orange, NJ

Didn't overdo the injections, for which I am very...

Didn't overdo the injections, for which I am very grateful, esp. since this stuff is permanent. Also convinced me NOT to have injections under my eyes, since in his opinion I didn't need them (a very refreshing change from other, greedier doctors). Told me exactly what to expect and was right on every single count. He injected my lips, NL lines and a very unsightly scar. I am thrilled with the results, positively thrilled! It looks 100% natural and is very subtle, but a noticeable improvement all the same. (I am planning to go back for one more treatment in the NLs, which were very deep, and I feel it's altogether great value for money.) His staff, as everyone has noted, are also lovely. All in all, a five-star experience!

Oops! I posted the wrong amount by accident --...

Oops! I posted the wrong amount by accident -- $750 is the cost of ONE treatment, whereas I had two. So my total price was $1440, tax in. But I still think it's a great deal. And with every passing day, I respect this doctor's skill even more. He is EXTREMELY judicious and has a great eye; the filler is EXACTLY where it should be, and [again] not overdone, which is very important, esp. with a permanent filler! It really does look 100% natural. I do not look "done." I am very pleased. Great doc.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Joseph largely based on the other ratings, as well as for the fact that his website is VERY informative, including detailed videos about the very product I was interested in. Love this doc -- he is friendly, caring and HIGHLY professional. Knows what he is doing.

Thanks, Sharon--yes, I got the math wrong! ;) As for the Silikon, one month layer, I like it even more than ever. My lips are just fantastic. Very soft and natural-looking/feeling, and just the right size! No trout pout. This doctor has a great eye. Highly recommended.

Hi TokyoRose -- I've changed the price listed in your review to $1,440. Thanks for posting your story! It's so helpful for other community members who are considering Silikon 1000.