He's the BEST! - West Orange, NJ

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J is a true master of his art. I highly recommend him. I had a 'non-surgical' nose job with silicon and he and his wonderful staff made the entire experience an absolute pleasure. I am SO pleased with my results. I also had a series of micro-dermabrasion with M in his office and it was the best I've ever had - !

Hi Britt - I don't have photos, but I will see if I can obtain some...I will let you know! Thanks!

That would be awesome!

If you can find some let me know if you need help posting.

Thanks,

Hi Britt -

1. There was a little bit of bruising at the injection site but nothing that could not be covered up/covealed with make-up.

2. I would most definitely do it again

3. I HATE needles and this one is glass and LOOKS more intimidating than regular 'filler' needles, but was actually not as painful as I imagined.

Thanks Sonya,

I added you to the Silicone Injection community. On RealSelf we love details, thanks for filling us in and welcome. Do you have pictures?

Hi Sonya,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Silicon Injection community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?

2. Would you do it again?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,