Great! - Looks Natural and Its Pernament! - West Orange, NJ

I've been researching lip enhancement...

I've been researching lip enhancement procedures since I stopped wearing the adult orthodontic braces. Due to some corrections to my overbite, I've noticed my lip area slightly collapsed after 2 years of braces and my lips bacame noticibly smaller. I've looked at most options available such as Juvaderm, Restylyne, etc. but the bottom line is that they are not pernament - they last few months and than the effect is gone. When I came across the Sillicone 1000 - it immediately got my attention. The Sillicone 1000 is injected in very small droplets so any potential risks are minimal when its performed by experienced plastic surgeon and the enhancement is pernament for the price of other temporary fillers. Number of sessions depends on your final reasonable goal but I personally think it's worth it. It feels natural, it doesn't go away and the complication risks are small if its done by the right surgeon!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is great! - He's confident about Sillicone 1000 and he put you at ease administering the procedure so you feel like you're in the right hands and he has a great sense of humor too!