Lashes of my Youth--and then Some - West Orange, NJ

Though it took two months to notice results, I am...

Though it took two months to notice results, I am very pleased with my long, dark lashes. As a blonde with light-colored lashes that have thinned over the years, I've worn lots of mascara to try to bring my eyes out. With Latisse I now need only one coat for day, an an extra for a glam look. I get compliments on my long, lush eyelashes quite frequently. I'm now experiencing something I haven't since I was a teen, and that's lashes that touch my glasses!

I feared trying it initially as I have green eyes, but no one I've talked to, from eye doctors to friends with blue or green eyes has seen any color change. My blue-eyed friend uses the same drug in her eyes for glaucoma, and has been doing so for three years with no color change--and she puts big drops directly into her eyes. Her eye doctor confirmed that none of her patients using it medicinally had any color change either. So don't let that very rare side effect stop you from trying it!

One caveat, is very expensive, so I use it sparingly. I also don't use the cumbersome brushes that come with it, but rather a thin eye liner brush which I wash after each use.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is a gem. He and his staff are very welcoming and one is treated like a friend upon return visits. I've had Botox and IPL treatments with great success. When I'm ready for a surgical cosmetic procedure--such as an eye lift, I'll seek him out.