Highly Recommend Silikon 1000! - West Orange, NJ

This procedure was pain free, symptom free and...

This procedure was pain free, symptom free and absolutely permanent. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful results that will last a lifetime thanks to the skill and expertise of my Dr. I wanted to look more youthful and am totally happy about my decision and results.

I have since returned to see Dr J for a second...

I have since returned to see Dr J for a second round of Silikon injections and the procedure went just as smooth as the first time. I am even more pleased and always appreciate the Dr's honest and forthright evaluation. Dr J truly enjoys what he does (making us all beautiful!) In my opinion he is a talented artiste` as well as a highly skilled physician making certain every procedure is performed to his standards.... speaking of which - I also paid the Dr a visit for laryngitis which he diagnosed as a result of a sinus infection. I was feeling better in no time and highly recommend seeing Dr. J for any E.N.T. issues you may have as well ~ he knows his stuff! Back atcha Doc...you're the BEST!!

Back for More!

I returned to Dr. Joseph recently for a little tweaking. It was as exhilarating as my other 2 visits and I was even more thrilled with the results.
For any of you who think these reviews are not authentic, please feel free to contact me. I am a typical patient from suburbia who found Dr. J by doing some research on Silikon 1000 a few years ago. He did not disappoint. I have sent others to him who have had the same wonderful results.
I finally achieved the volume I was looking for in my lips and no one was the wiser.
I also had a session of microdermabrasion by a very skilled technician. It did wonders for my skin and I will be returning for more treatments. It truly was a decadent experience as described on Dr. J's web-site. It was relaxing and rejuvenating - absolutely worth taking the time for. I highly recommend it.
What else can I say? Doc you're simply the best!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend my Dr - from the moment I entered his office I felt comfortable and at ease. His expertise in the field of using Silikon 1000 is amazing and I would advise anyone considering it- do not hesitate! I am through wasting time and money on temporary fillers thanks to Dr Joseph I am grateful that he chose to work with Silikon 1000 as his results are extraordinary and best of all permanent!~You will love the fact that it is virtually painless and there is no down time. I had been searching for a solution like this and many Drs. advised against using silicone in the face. That is because they were not trained or skilled in its use. For those of you who want to try it..you will be very happy with the outcome. I love my results and will be going back for more treatments with Dr Joseph.