36 DDD, I Hope I Can Reach my 36 C - West Orange, NJ

I was 36 DDD and my back and shoulder was...

I was 36 DDD and my back and shoulder was bothering me so much, today is my 4 days and I feel so weird I have to stay home can't do anything at all, on my left breast I feel water inside every-time I move I can hear it, I don't like the feeling I just hope it will go away soon, I feel sad and hopeless

Courage " to take pictures"

I put my self together this evening after reading all your good messages and I have my niece taking a few pictures, I want to share it all this with you and also to motivate my self for the new days to come.

Finally I did it on my own "took pictures"

This morning I feel much better, I will see my doctor today at 4pm to remove my drainer, I have a few question to ask him..!! If you guys see anything there on my new pictures the I should ask him please let me know thank you friends

My Doctor visited

Hello everybody!! I'm very happy today I went to see my Doctor and everything it look greats, he took the drainer and now I can move any where with out that thing inside of my body lol, I also went for my first massage and I feel awesome I still have a lot to do for my recuperation but I'm doing so much better now !!! I would to say thank you to all of you for taking your time and write me with your kindness messages and support had help me and this beautiful journey!! I will keep you update with my progress, next visit to my doctor July 7 to take out the rest of my stitchers!!

Things are changing !! Yeahhhh

Today was my 6 day, I drove today I did some work don't worry I did not went the crazy lol.. I went for my 2 massage and it feel much better everyday is getting better I'm happy for that I put some picture for you guys to see!! Tomorrow is a week yeahhh!!!

A week later! 8 day after my bid day

Yesterday was a week after my surgery, thing are great , my breast are feeling less of inflammation they are most soft.

Another great massage!!

I keep getting better and better everyday, those massages feel so great !!

9 days today yeahh!!!

I feel so great guys, I just remember a couple days ago how bad I was and regretting my surgery today I know I did the right thing I feel so much relief on my shoulder and neck!! My tummy tuck Is healing also very good, if you see kind off waving on my belly is normal since I'm still swilling

My left nipple is turning RED HELP!

Hello again today is my 10 day but I'm a little concern my left breast start getting a little red I don't know why I have been taking care of it very well, I'm on vacation until July 6 and I will see my doctor on July 7 he is also on vacation. I called his office Friday for him to call and he did an I noticed his phone call was from oversea I mention the blood clot around my nipple and he said it was normal nothing to worry but I forgot to mention the redness on my breast since I noticed this 2 days ago... Does anyone have had the same thing as me or can you tell me what should I do or it's something that I should worry? HELP I'm very nervous :-(

Redness awareness !!!

Today is my 11 day, thank you for all your good messages yesterday ladies, I Fallown the advice of one of you "ask the doctor" I received one of the doctor message this morning it was a quick respond from doctor Joseph Baimonte he said it was normal after 10 day surgery my breast still healing. I touch it and it feel normal temperature .. Now I'm going back to my vacation lol..!! I won't be under the sun :-( but I will enjoy the beauty of nature and family!!

Hi again "17" days yeahhh..!!

Hello everybody, I'm back from vacation today I have 17 days recovering from my breast readuction , so far I'm doing great pain is gone swilling is almost gone I feel awesome!!
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon