Excited Nervous Scared...all at Once - West Orange, NJ

So...this is the first time i am posting about...

So...this is the first time i am posting about myself. I've been on this site reading about you lovely ladies fir a couple of months. I must say you all look so beautiful!

A little about myself...i am 35 and havd never been happy with my body. I have lost approx 110 lbs over a 10 year span and am grateful i don't have excess skin to get rid of. I've been researching doctors for so long i didn't know which to choose. So being I'm from Jersey i.would choose a local dr. I've been on many consultations and the dr i chose is dr Sanjay lalla. Unfortunately i cannot find many reviews on him. My deposit is made and am scheduled for June 4th. I am so scared...mostly because of the general anesthesia. Is it really necessary?? My dr seems to think so. So ladies i need your help please. Has anyone had bbl done by Dr Sanjay lalla? Also how safe is general anesthesia. Please ladies only a few weeks left!!

Ladies please...i need encouragement

Hi ladies...second posting...so I have 3 weeks left and not sure if i chose the right dr. Ladies i need help. Does anyone have feedback on dr Sanjay lalla...my bbl sx is with him.
Also is it really necessary to be put under general anesthesia. Please ladies I'm counting on you!!!

Countdown begins....8 days!!!!

Hi rd ladies. Quick update. I went to my last Dr appt last Monday. My Dr and I decided to add a mini tummy tuck. Wow I'm super scared now.
I went for my final blood test today and officially have 8 days left. Ladies please..I need your encouragement now more than ever!
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Hi Tara723, I'm scheduled with Lalla in 1 week. The little bit of reviews I've got were wonderful. How are you making out?
Sorry meant PRE-Op lol I'm scheduled for September 2014
Hey! How are you doing? How has it been post op? And would you mind sharing your experience the day of? I have been searching for reviews of Dr. Lalla's work especially with BBL and havent found much of a drastic change which now has me feeling how you felt... wondering if I made the right choice. I'm two months post op and dont want to get cold feet. Are you satisfied with yours? Do you see a difference although possibly swollen? Would love to hear from you.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Have you read through the other reviews for this doctor, that may help you. Choosing a doctor is a big decision, but doing as much research as possible helps.

We also have some great BBL preparation guides, which may be useful. Please do keep us updated with your progress!
Thank you Kristy. This site is amazing. I have read my Dr reviews. Too bad there's not a lot of info on him. Thank you for reaching out to me.
Hi, I'm just wondering how everything worked out for you.
Hi...thanks for asking. Gave up hope haven't gotten much encouragement from here. Well I'm 3 weeks post open and still extremely swollen. So far my stomach is still rock hard...and a couple of lumps on my side's which my doctor said to massage them out. I had a minor infection from the fluid retention due to the drains being in 15 days. Not a biggie. Now as of right now I'm not happy with my butt. It seems flat towards the bottom area and a lot of fat is on top which is swollen. I heard to be patient so I guess we'll see. Are you planning on having work done? I would love to hear about it.
Hi there,

There are a lot of BBL reviews, which sometimes makes it difficult for all of the content to be found. You'll find you get more interaction with frequent updates and, if your comfortable doing so, with adding photos. You can also go to other girls reviews and leave a comment, which will encourage interaction, or simply PM them and ask them for advice.

I'm sorry you're not happy at the moment with your results. Hopefully with some more recovery time, it will fluff out and improve the shape. When is your next follow-up with your doctor?

I will be needing a few different types of surgeries in the coming months, due to weight loss. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough for a BBL though! :-)