Awful Experience with Doctor Joseph and Silikon 1000 - West Orange, NJ

I need to entitle my opinion and of course my bad...

I need to entitle my opinion and of course my bad experience with this doctor. 2 months ago I had silikon injected in my nostril, nose, now I feel is the worst mistake I ever done in my life first because silikon should never be injected Ib the nose and especially near the tip. I consulted several experts in rhinoplastic and they abound this substance.

Anyway I was not happy with the results and my concern was that doctor Joseph told me that it can't be removed and that he couldn't do nothing for me, I was very sad and miserable. The only thing he did was some steroids injections but on his level because he thought the nose looked fines after the silikon. Sadly I went to his office crying. The thing is that I never knew my nose will look like that after the silikon. He never showed me pics of how ill look after the silikon which I think is a easy thing to do and every doctor does before any procedure. He only injected and after 1 month my life became miserable.

Few weeks ago I posted and review of how bad was my experienced with him and his secretary called me and told me to remove it. I really felt manipulated because I was sharing my bad experience.

The silikon can be remove after 3 months with a surgical procedure. I don't know why he never told me that.

Anyhow I don't want to talk bad about him but it was the worst mistake I ever done In my life, and at the same time good because is a experience that I'm learning and to never touch my face again.

I have heard of other doctors becoming defensive when there is a problem. They accuse the patient of being NUTS or body dysmophic. That is too bad this happened to you!!! I hope you get it resolved. I too had silicone and it is HORRIBLE. I can feel it through my skin....and I have painful nodules. It was from a reputable plastic surgeon (not Joseph).
PS - Just to be clear, my comment didn't mean to infer Dr. Joseph is not a reputable PS. I actually have been impressed with all the wonderful reviews and have considered consulting him for the complications I have endured from the minute amount of silicone that was injected in my lips and around my lips.
I had a local surgery to attempt to remove the silikon injected by Eric Joseph, by this experience I think he is unprofessional and worries to much about his reputation. It is funny because the day I posted this review he send his assistant to call me to remove it... I was like ok, but of course I didn't, trying to manipulated me. And the person who wrote his/her experience below me, is the same thing that this "doctor" told me, that I was obsess crazy about my nose and that he could me my savior nd the only person that can make me to accept the nose after he injected the silikon. Ill highly suggest to people to not let no one injecte silikon in the face especially by this doctor because if u get unhappy he will call u crazy and that u need a psychiatry. Also he will not solve your problem and he will tell you that silikon can't be remove and that is nothing else to do. Thank God I didn't let him injected more in my nose, which he wanted to do it. U came for one consultation and I ended up paying a lot of money. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Hope he will not send people to write against this review like he usually does when somebody talk the true about him.

First of all i dont want to uncredited doctor eric...

first of all i dont want to uncredited doctor eric joseph but i honestly need to share my experience with him wich costed me 10 grand his needles. after reading about his good reviews on internet, i went to his office to get silikon 1000 for my nose.

first i explained that i wanted just tiny little of volumen that i can look more natural. the only thing he said is that silikon it cant be remove and that he can injected some silikon in the nostril. i asked that he could take some photos to show me how i will look after he injected the silikon. he refused to do it and he straight went to get his needles and told me to trust him that i will look good.

after a couple weeks my life became to the worst. the puffiness and the swelling didnt come down and my nose look wide big and unpleased for the result that i wanted to get. it looked that je over injected. he told me to wait a month and that the nose will change. well it didnt and went to his office concern about the puffiness and swelling. he got very mad and angry and he thought my nose looked better. i was crying and told him that i was very miserable and i wanted my nose like before or at least to decreased the volumen which looked exaggerated. he injected kenalog very upset and the changes were minimal.

my friend and family told me that what happend to my nose, that it looked like somebody punched me. i went to several experts in rhinoplastic, every single one told me that the silikon should had never been injected in the nose. that the silikon it wasnt made for the nose.

finally God heard me and i founded a good doctor who had experience with patients with the same problem like, he is the only in nyc, that helped many people with injected silikon in the nose. i spent 10 grand only to remove the silikon on my nostril he could removed a big part of it. i highly suggest to people to let anyone inject silikon expecially in the nose, and fist to do some research about the consequences that people had like me.

i started paying 700, to ended up paying 10 grand and almost ruined my life. im very lucky. everything is propaganda about the silikon 1000. please do some research and consult if is safe. because it took me a lot to get rid of this problem.

i wanted to share this 2 reviews about the bad idea to chose silikon into the nose. one the majority professional doctors are against the silikon injected into the nose hope you guys read it. http://www.realself.com/question/pros-cons-silicone-injections-nose-symmetry-ear-cartiledge-build-rhino-septo#comments_pane ........................http://www.realself.com/review/west-orange-nj-silikon-1000-terrible-experience-silicon-1000
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-