Hey gals soo I'm 5'0 and 100lbs. Currently a...

Hey gals soo I'm 5'0 and 100lbs. Currently a 32a:( looking to be about a C.
I want implants so badly! But I'm scared that my family and friends will criticize an put me down. My bf doesn't approve but is supportive.
I'm 20yrs old and feel as though the people around me will think I spent my money badly or maybe I'm unstable or just too young to get this done. I want them to not look down upon me but I want implants!! Any advice?
Ok this is kinda getting long so I understand If u don't read further :P

My bf thinks spending basically 6k on implants is ridiculous and I could b spending it on something I could possibly resell&make money off..like a car. But he's spend thousands modifying his car he never plans on selling. And I have two small bills and rent, no kids no debt. But I don't want ppl thinking I'm making a bad financial decision..even tho I see family friends Ect making them all the time.

Also I feel like those around me just don't understand how I feel about my boobs!!
And not being able to fill out top Ect..u guys know what I mean. How to help ppl understand y getting implants is important to me!

Sooo

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! But I think my boob jus didn't look super small from the angle I took my pics at. So here's more b4 pics.
So I have a consultation in a few weeks. I'm going to finance my boobs so I'm trying to create credit right now..I have none. Anyone have experience financing their surgery?

Right now everything is on hold with the possibility of loosing my job. I have no security with u job. I'm applying at other places, so even if I get a diff job u can't take time off right away. So I think I'll have to wait like another six months to actually get my boobs done :'''''( I'm so sad! Mehh.

I WANT BOOBS NOW!

So tired of waiting!! I hate seeing guys stare at chicks that actually have boobs!! Y is it so hard and take so long to create credit!! I want boobs! U r all some lucky biotchess;)

I had a consultation todayyyy.

Sorry I didn't take pics!! >:( He chose moderate plus profile, under the muscle..and I'm thinking 310-340cc's. But he told me stuff I didn't even know about breast implants!! and I've been researching them forever.

This is what I learned:
>You can drive over a silicone implant and it will survive or even in a high impact car crash you may break your ribs but your implant can be fine.
(This Dr. drives over silicone&saline-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWxrif4XL18 )

>They really don't leak (under a microscopic you may see a leak) but silicone is like jello (its cool to look up a surgeon cutting open a silicone implant on utube as well)

>I can workout my upper body after 1&1/2 months:O So soon!

>Natrelle tear-drop implants are definitely not for every woman, he said they're good for reconstructive surgery.

**Oh and sorry for spelling errors in my updates.

So I know my updates tend to be lame

Like me cryin about having no boobs! Haa but someone console me! I just went into Victoria's Secret :''''( they have the THE CUTEST boob holders :( haha I've realized I just can't go in there any more until I get my boobs done.
I always feel so sad when I leave there!!
How's much do you guys love Victoria's Secret now?? How's bra shopping??
So I basically live n Portland (OR) where its $6800.00 thinkin about flyin to miami or somewhere where it's cheap! Like 4200-but w hotel/airfare will it end up costing $6800 ne way?!
anyone have experience goin out of state?

OMG

OMG so I thought you had to wait until April to file your taxes!!! (This is only the 2nd yr I've filed taxes)
Well last year I got a good amount back and nothing has changed this year therefore I should be getting the same amount!
Anyways, I decided recently that once I got my taxes back that IM FINALLY DOING IT.
I've always found ways to make $$ so even though I'll only have about $3400 to put down ill have $3200 left an a yr of no interest to pay it off.

I'd LOVE to get this done before my 21st (in March) omg.

When can you first file your taxes??

OMG!!!

Soooo I had a consultation today and decided I liked this Dr and his staff. And he offers a great cash discount...as in $738! Not saying I chose him based on price.
Anyway the app was like 2.5hrs.
And......omg I'm so nervous/scared to say this but..omg..I made a payment! Only of $1484.80 but still!! Ahhhhhh I'm so scared!
I'm going to with the silicone gel implants, they pushed towards the more expensive anatomical ones he said theyll probably have more cleavage and less chances of rippling ect but I didn't see that much of a diff and I don't think its worth the extra$$($500!)...anyone have any opinions on these two implants??
He chose moderate profile and he's SO adamant about going smaller (i felt like he was very level headed and knew what he was talking about) i believe he chose about 250 for me but I like around 280/290
So many women on here get like 339 or 400..like at least 300 so its weird im choosing in the 200 range. I just don't want to go to big-or small. But ill take anything more than I have!
I asked one of the nurses about the U shaped pillows most woman on here say to get and she looked at me like I was crazy >:(
If u wanna know more details or have q's let me kno, or have any advice w size or anything that'd be awesome:)
Sorry if I uploaded pics more than once..ill try n delete em if I did

ALSO if there is no caption on the pic I couldn't remember the size/profile(sorry!!)..all those sizers were the silicone gel though

taxesssss

wow it really fucking sucks to press the backspace in the middle of doing an update.

FYI: aerie is having a pretty good bra sale!

(I just don't know of its only online?) I just paid more today. My next payment will be the rest I owe. I'm too scared and in denial to make a surgery date!! Here are some wish pics

Friday 2-24

At 2 pm is the pre-op!! So scared!! And happy :)

Shitty.

I'm ashamed to admit I called and canceled. I was stressed over size and attaining the rest of the $$ i owe. I'm calling the patient coordinator today. The date should be 4-3! I won't be doing any more updates until I'm 100% sure, I promise! ????

THRS 4-3 is OFFICIAL!!

So excited I can't sleep..&Im still a week away. Preop is MON 3-31 YAYAYAY! Also, completely unexpectedly, ill get to recover w my bf from Thrs-Sunday, he has time off :D he's so sweet, (surprisingly)he did research on what recovery is like so he knows how to take care of me(: Damn I'm so excited!!!my dreams are coming true..lol..but really!

More pics

Had my preop today

First off!! Thank you everyone!!! For posting your journeys and following, helping, supporting mine. I don't think I would have had the guts to actually go thru this without all of you!!!! :)

Okay so I like the Allergan Style 15 implant in the 250-286ccs. i took home Allergan style 15 286ccs and I think ill just go a little bit smaller, to 250.

Here's a short rundown of the important things:
Three weeks or more before surgery:
Vitamin C 1000mg twice a day. Multivitamin once a day.
B-Complex once a day. Tablet form
Arnica 3x a day(take 2weeks after as well)
-Clean area of surgery 3days prior and morning of surgery with Hibaclense

Pain Meds: oxycodone 325mg each, take 1 every 6hrs, Ibuprofen 800mg 2x a day, Valium 5mg 3x a day..lol I'm not guna be fucked up or anything

Post op appointment is the day after surgery, April 4 @2:30pm

Here are pics of the 286's, give me ur opinions!! Keep in mind I'm 5'0 and want to be reasonable and not very big.

PRESSED UPDATE TOO SOON

ALL THESE PICS ARE OF 286CC..IGNORE THE DUMB OUTFITS HEEHEE

Bc I'm obsessed...

And bc i know i love looking at pics on others' profiles here are More pics w the 286 sizers..my friend w basically my same stats tried them on and ya maybe they're not too big (to me)after all haha
I can't even function Bc I'm so obsessed with boobs, it's all think about

Soooooooo happy and excited!

Thank you everyone so much for posting your reviewsm,

Damn pressed update too soon, again

So ignore the previous post!

Thank you everyone for posting your story, commenting on mine, supporting me and giving me advice!! :)

Real self is frustrating here's the rest of the update one last time that id isn't upload

So ignore the previous post!

well now i look like an idiot..this time im trying with my laptop..if it cuts off then just msg me for the pre/post surger proce

I'm unsure what size I ended up getting. It's either Allergan Style 15 286ccs or 304ccs. I will know today at my preop (:

So here's what went down surgery day. If you have ANY q's, ask away. I love answering q's and I'm an open book.

BEFORE SURGERY:
So I got there 20 min late, at 12:50pm. Didn't get called back until 1:15,(surgery around 2:30) the more I waited in the waiting room the more nervous I was.

Once being called back I signed pprwk saying I didn't need to do a prego test, bc I knew I wasn't prego. Then they said to pee to empty my body. I was weighed.

I went into a small before and after surgery room, vitals were taken and then I changed into my gorgeous hospital gown, stocking, socks and the white netting thing you see over my surgical bra. Then IV.

Anesthesiologist came in, told me how that was going down.

Then Dr. Gabriel came, he's relaxed and confident that he makes me soo comfortable its insane. I told him I wanted 304. He asked why I wanted that big lol. He said he'd measure me bc the 305's are so wide that (compared to 286) that it would force me to have a dramatically larger cup size compared to the 286, with only 2mm more projection. He said let me and the nurses pick in the OP.

I was asked a few times if I was excited, I basically said no bc I was so scared lol..I just wanted to run out. But I remembered all of you ladies that went thru/are going to go thru this as well.

Then they added a relaxer to my IV. Last thing I remember after that is being maneuvered onto the OP table.

AFTER SURGERY:
Surgery was from about 2:30-3:30. I woke up randomly around 4, shivering like crazy, though I wasn't cold. I don't recall there being very much pressure, if any at all. Immediately I asked to go home a few times and where my bf was and why he hadn't arrived yet and if Dr. Gabriel said goodbye lol (he already left). For some reason I cried a little (no one could tell although my bf asked why my eyes were watering) I felt way better when he go there(:
Dr's orders were to pee prior leaving and I could hardly walk, my legs were shaking and I was weak and almost fell over lol.
ALLLLL the staff were SOOO sweet and caring. Id pick that place, and only that place for any future surgeries. It was an easy, amazing experience.

AT HOME:
Not much pain, just soreness, empty cups felt having the entire day of surgery. No constipation/bloating (yet?) I basically slept all day bc of the meds. Little bit of pressure and the boobs hurt in like 2 diff places at diff times. my bf helped my eat bc my arms themselves were like too sore to move. I spilled liquid after liquid and food down my surgical bra..there was a piece of popcorn down there for a few hours I just couldn't reach lol :O

The nurse said to breathe deeply or I could get pneumonia.

BENDY STRAWS ARE A MUST. As well as a bunch of pillows in your recovery spot.

I woke up today, Fri 4/4 about 2 hrs ago at 60 am and I feel weak and my chest feels more sore than yesterday and tight.

My postop is today at 2:30pm :D

Not sure if anyone will read all this bc its so long..sorry ( :

They're amazing! I love them

I was nervous to see them so when the surgeon took off the surgical bra at the post op I was amazed!!!!!!!! Beautiful!! I love them
He said everything is great and ill see him again Monday at 4:15

How do you have like that comparison collage w before&afters? I assume there's an app?

Anyone else feel soo tired 2dpo?

I woke up early again around 7-8am and couldn't sleep. So I took some of the pills incl an oxy which knocked me out.

I feel asleep for like 3hrs but I still feel sooo tired. I must need to eat unless its the oxys that are still affecting me.

One of the sweet nurses called yesterday to check up on me.

I love Dr. Gabriel! He called me day of surgery(tho I didn't get his call Bc my #was n his system 1digit off)
And he called again today! On his day off. Saying to drink fluids, rest an not weigh myself haa o&call with qs/concerns anything.

How do you make*****

Damn sorry about all the annoying mess-ups.
Too bad you can't edit hint hint Realself!

Omg this is the first time

I'm feeling pressure-like this! Fuck so I unbuttoned my surgical bra which was tight. Of course theres still a lot of pressure.

PS continuously has told me not to weigh myself. I did. lol. I've gained 6lbs..and keep gaining more(1 reason is water retention)..I look months pregnant.

It's still hard putting on any non-button up shirts.

I've barely gone#2..stools are so hard. I need to buy some chia seeds they have so much fiber. Any suggestions??..I've heard women drinking lots o water, coffee, everything but the body won't release it until its ready??

Had another post op app today

I feel like 90% normal! still no carrying heavy items. Or carrying shopping bags for too long can start to hurt. I walked around the mall for hours and felt fine except I needed to drink more fluids!!

I've heard the sloshing hear and there since 2dpo
They've dropped even more!
I've lost most of the water weight.

He showed me the simple massages to do and to lift my arms up. And to drink fluids and eat!

I got in trouble for not taking the Prilosec OTC lol Bc he said as long as I'm taking the antibiotic I must take it or it'll fuck up my stomach somehow.

ALSO!!!! Anyone else's surgeon say this!! He said ANY time I get anything done orally like any time I go to the dentist (even just for a clean!) to call him first! So he can prescribe me an antibiotic Bc whatever is done (like the products used??) will go into my blood stream and into the foreign objects in my body aka my implants..hopefully I explained that correctly. Lol.

I wish they'd drop already!!! Ahaha

Next app is Monday:)

Getting antibiotics prior to going to the dentist...

so I looked it up in the RealSelf Q's part. Each surgeon has a different opinion

"There are anecdotal reports of capsular contracture after dental procedures. This means it has been reported as a possible link. There is no science behind it. The idea of giving women with implants antibiotics twice a year for the rest of their lives is simply ridiculous. It is a practice that increases resistance of bacteria to antibiotics and should not be done. Capsular contracture has been
shown to occur in the first 3-12 months in most cases and is related to the circumstances around the surgery to place the implants."-Michael Hueneke, MD Nashville Plastic Surgeon

"Although there aren't many studies to support this, most surgeons do agree that there may be an increased risk of capsule contracture, or hardening of tissue around breast implants, after dental work or really any surgical procedure that can result in bacteria in the bloodstream. "Ghada Afifi, MD Orange County Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Allen Gabriel

How are you holding up? I hope you are healing well.
Thank you, you're so sweet(: I'm doing great, wish i could workout. I haven't noticed much changes therefore I haven't updated. My ps surgeon said (today) I can wear any bra! :0 I wish theyd drop already!
Wow!!!! You look great! I think 286 is all il need maybe!!!!!
I think it's a great size for our stats..of course the same implant will look different on each of us but you'll get a better idea of 286 on a body like ours as I continue to update(:
Thank you for your post!
:) are you goin to ask your surgeon's opinion on it? He must not believe the bacteria can cause issues, that's why he didn't tell you to call him before dentist apps?
Oh, I will definitely ask him about it. And tattoo as well. I wanted to get a small tattoo, now I realize it might be similar to dentist issue, because tattoos cause bleeding, and you get ink into your skin. I have follow up next Wednesday. Will share it all.
Definitely share(: I'm curious
It is tomorrow. I hope I post it after that.
OMG!! How did I miss that you finally had your surgery?!?! I'm SO happy for you!! You look just like I did right after surgery! I'm glad you're feeling good! My PS never said anything about that whole dentist thing, but I've heard about it before. I wonder if I should give mine a call or if it's just for a certain amount of time after surgery..? Anyway, you look fantastic and I'm just so happy for you that it all worked out! I look forward to seeing your updates! :)
How rude!! lol jk. thank you:) hopefully I will have good lookin boobs like you! I wrote a small update about the dentist thing..i guess "most surgeons" agree there can be issues with the bacteria going to our foreign objects but there are no hard studies...its more of a just to be cautious thing. thank you(:
Congratulations on the new boobies! Looks great! I had Natrelle 15 implants too! Mine are getting better each day as I had some major swelling and inflammation to begin with- its been exactly two weeks today! For your bathroom issue- I ate prunes like they were going out of style the first few days. On the first post op day I ate about 7 prunes and was in the bathroom within a couple hours and almost had wished I hadn't eaten 7... So everyday after I ate about five prunes and had no troubles and they work so fast.... I hate not going to the bathroom and I hate feeling bloated even more! I do smoothies with chia, flax, and matcha- but the prunes worked better and super fast.
That's crazy those worked better than chia seeds, those are so high in fiber. I'm going look at your profile (:
Yay! You have boobs! Im so jealous!!! Only 2 more days! Eeeeek! Did your PS ever tell you what size you got? They look amazing and from what Ive read on these forums, they should drop decently fast. Im seeing a huge difference at the 2 wk mark compared with the immediate post-op pics. Did you go under the muscle? PS: Thank you for your post on my review :) Much appreciated! Keep posting pics as the weeks/months go by!
I didnt want him to tell me but he gave me the implant card at the post op and it said what ccs on it so I looked! I had assumed he picked 286. Yup deff under the muscle. For sure, if you have any thee qs or request for certain pics just ask:) omg 2 days! :D time goes by so fast after u get called back into the Presurgery room, it's like u get called back and then you wake up with boobs! Haha
I got a dentist appt next week my ps said the same thing! Boobs look good! ;)
Oh! He did cool. Did he say forever or just for like the first 6months or something? Heehhee thank you
I dont know myself, lol. I just remember him saying if you go to the dentist tell them you got implants & thank god cuz I do have a dentist appt next week
Loll. How often do u see ur surgeon now? I know I just got mine done so I've had a lot of check up apps, I'm just wondering how many post op checkups ill have. How often have or were u havin apps w ur surgeon?
I dont I live in boston my surgery was miami. We do emails if I have any questions
I saw him twice after surgery & I came back home
Ohhhhh, that makes sense
Hello lillyflower! Did you surgeon give you any explanation about that? I'm going to ask mine next week, but it does sound confusing. Greetings from Boston!
Hi no nor did I ask because I didnt think I was going to the dentist but I am next week lol!
So, now you need to take antibiotics?