Getting TT and Nervous - West Hollywood, CA

I had my children at a very young age and have...

I had my children at a very young age and have been wanting this for a very long time. I exercise at least 5 days a week and no matter what I do, I cannot get a flat tummy or make the stretch marks disappear. I've tired it all including the expensive creams to the home remedies. And now convinced that only a TT can fix this. I am nervous. I have lots to attend to at home and I am very active from the moment I get out of bed until sundown. So, after reading lots of post op reviews, I realize this will be one of the great challenges.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have now selected my doctor based on the real self reviews. I had originally found him on make me heal. So far the staff has been very nice and patient with me since I have lots to set up, like hotel and caregiver for post care. I've selected a date of Sep 25th and hope not to chicken out.

did you go through with your procedure?
best of luck to you, post some before and after pics when you get a chance, hope all goes wonderful for you and make sure you take it easy after your surgery
Best of luck I have a consultation with him next month for a tummy tuck (we'll see how that goes) Please keep us posted on the outcome, I would to see pics or before and after. Also are you getting Lipo? Thanks and best of luck!
Best of luck on your tt. You are a month away I know it's nerve racking but it woll be we'll worth it. Keep us posted on your progress .
yes, a challenge , but with great results!! many have walked the same path!! and would walk it again!