Denisse - West Hollywood, CA

My experience with the procedure was amazing as I...

My experience with the procedure was amazing as I got fantastic results. Everybody in the office was nice and polite. I felt welcome and safe. The procedure was done early in the morning and I went home the same day. The Receptionists followed up with me until I recovered and until this date they have answer any questions regarding my procedure. I started feeling great 2 weeks after surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bruno and his staff. I am very happy with my tummy tuck as I wasn't able to achieve results by just working out.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. William Bruno was very professional and honest. He did a great job with my tummy tuck procedure and liposuction. He followed up with me the same day of the surgery to check if I was doing good. I had a appointment the following day with him and I was able to see my results. I was able to walk, but very slowly. Dr. Bruno said I would be able to walk straight in a few days. I am happy to have met him because he changed my life and the way I felt.