loving my new flat belly!! - West Hollywood, CA

I am a 31 year old mother of 5. After five...

I am a 31 year old mother of 5. After five pregnancys and several years of breastfeeding my body is so worn out!! It needs a lift to say the least. I have decided to have a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck. I had never been one to care about saggy breasts/skin but over the past year I have really become a fitness fanatic and started bodybuilding and would love to see all my hard work show through. I would also love one day to actually compete on stage.

First pre-op appt.

I had my firs pre-op appt. today. My surgery was moved up to October 3rd I am getting nervous. I have to get my blood work done today. I guess I just have a fear of them putting me to sleep and me not waking up. I don't mind the pain afterwards just don't like being put to sleep:( Starting to feel the guilt come on that I am being selfish and vain. I have the most wonderful husband in the world he keeps reassuring me everything will be ok. He rather me not have the surgery because he doesn't like seeing me in pain, but he knows how bad I want it so he is being so supportive.

before pics

I had to reschedule surgery for early December. Excitwd and nervous at least i have more time to prepare.

Rescheduled But not for full mommy makeover

I rescheduled surgery for November 1 but for a tummy tuck only. I changed my mind for a lot of different reasons but I am happy with my final decision. I am still nervous for the tummy tuck but pray that all will go well. I am excited but nervous only 2 weeks til surgery.

surgery update

I am home resting so far feeling good. All went really well thank the Lord.

I am a a 32 year old mother of 5. I wrote a review...

I am a a 32 year old mother of 5. I wrote a review a little while ago on the mommy makeover forum because I was going to do a mommy makeover but changed my mind and have decided to just do a full tt no lipo. It is scheduled for 11-1 and I am so nervous. I keep looking at my kids and feeling like I am being selfish. Then I look at my stomach in the mirror and it reminds me how bad I really want

on the flat side!!!

With humbling thanks to God i am doing great!! I feel good i really thought the pain would be much worse but i have found it to be tolerable. I was prescribed vicodin but have been switching off to tylenol. Dr. bruno is amazing!! And his anesthesiologist was so wonderful to me i am so glad i found him here on real self. I have not got to take pics yet tomorrow i will post some, because i get to shower. My dr. Did call to check on me last night and said he removed about a lb of skin got rid of almost all the stretch marks and that he was very happy about how my belly button looks, so i am excited to see tomorrow :-)

post op day 2

Feeling better each day. The pain had been manageable with vicodin or Tylenol. I weighed myself last night and I weighed 104.0 two lbs less than day of surgery, so that is good. I have been eating good soup, fruit juice and lots of water. My toilet seat riser had been a blessing!! Oh and I bought halls fruit breezers before surgery and those we're also very helpful because my throat was extremely soar from the anesthesia tube, they really helped to sooth my throat.

took a peak today

Really excited to see that everything looks good. So far I am very happy with the results. Feeling much better today pain has been very manageable.

pic without binder

Pic of my new belly!!

Sorry I guess the pic didn't come out the first time so here is another.

not as bad as i thought

So the pain was very minimal from the beginning. I know it was thanks to God. I only took vicodin and Tylenol and as of yesterday I have not needed any pain medicine at all. I am so glad I went through with the surgery. And so far I really love my results:)

drains come out later today!!

So I have an appt. To get my drains out which I am happy and not happy about. I think it's going to hurt when my right drain is pulled out because it hurts when I move it by accident. But I am happy because I can where whatever I want. Haven't taken pain meds since day 4 but thinking of taking some tomorrow before appt.

Drains are out!!!

So the drains are out. even though i had very minimal pain with the surgery i was scared to death of having the drains taken out. First of all i had no clue how long those tubes
Were yuck!! It hurt just a little but mosyly it was just uncomfortable and gross it felt like they were 2 feet long as he pulled them out eww gross just the thought... Anyway glad to have those out. And ready for the next milestone :-)

what drove me to have surgery

Just thought I would post a pick of what drive me to want a tummy tuck. I worked so hard in the gym to compete in a fitness competition believing that some how I could snap my skin back into shape with a clean diet and exercise but finally when the competition date came near and my stomach skin just hung there I knew I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste so I booked the surgery and I am so happy I am on the flat side now. Can't wait for what's to come!! Happy healing real self ladies.

still healing

Well i am feeling better everyday. I still have a lot of swelling on lower abdomen, ut still feels pretty hard and numb hoping that is normal. I am really liking the results just impatient to see final results.

update

So its been over 3 months and I have been feeling great, back at gym and working hard. Here are some pics I am really I did this!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have had three consultations and have researched several doctors and I am happy to say that the wonderful ladies on realself have led me to Dr.Bruno. He is a wonderful dr. I was really impressed with his attitude, his attentiveness, it was as if he had all the time in the world for our consult he made sure to answer and explain any question I had for him. He listened to my concerns and asked what my goals were with the surgery and gave me the best options for what I wanted done he didn't try to sell me on more procedures like some of the others. His patients that were in the office the day I went in had nothing but amazing things to say about him and the procedures he performed on them. And looking at his work I was very impressed.