BBL with Dr. Bruno :) - West Hollywood, CA

I am 26 years old and I currently weight 122.1...

I am 26 years old and I currently weight 122.1 lbs

Problem areas:
My problem area has always been my lower abdomen. I have always had a belly pouch which was given to me by my lovely mother who i love very much. I could also use a little fat in butt so might as well transfer whatever Dr. Bruno takes out of stomach to my butt area ;)

Personal goal:
My goal is to gain 18 pounds by May 23!

Feelings:
I feel super EXCITED! I am not scared at all because I know I will be in great hands with Dr. Bruno :)

Consultation:
AWESOME! Dr. Bruno was amazing, he was very knowledgeable, experienced, and very honest. He makes you feel very comfortable which is sooooo important. His office is beautiful and he has really polite staff who are very helpful.

Thoughts:
I am using real self as a form to keep me motivated. I want to share my experience with all of you just because it has helped me looking at other profiles.

I'll post pictures soon

It's March 18 and I have gained 2 pounds so far!...

It's March 18 and I have gained 2 pounds so far! Not bad right>? Hopefully the scale is right

So I lost 2 pounds since last week ugh... I have...

So I lost 2 pounds since last week ugh... I have been a little stressed out but I'm getting back into gaining weight mode!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT PLEASEEEE?!!!
I want to gain weight but in a healthier way, their must be a way to achieve this girls. I need at least 15 pounds, please help ????

Heyyyyy girls! Sorry I haven't posted anything, I...

Heyyyyy girls!
Sorry I haven't posted anything, I have been out gaining weight lol. So right now I'm 130lbs yey! I look so fat compare to before, I lost my waist and I got a little bit a cottage cheese ewwww lol. Ill be posting pictures in a bit. I moved the date to June because I want to make sure I have enough to fill in my jeans!
I already got my blood work and everything turned out perfect so Im happy because of that :))

My current pictures are posted.

My current pictures are posted.

Update pictures on weight gain

Update pictures on weight gain

JUNE COUNTDOWN!!

I'M GETTING SCARED, I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS BUT I'M STARTING TO GET REALLLY NERVOUS GIRLS .........

Post op! Day 3

Well hello hello lovely ladies of real self, I must say day 3 is moving really slow but I am really happy with my results. The first and second day I spent all day sleeping, eating, peeing lol..... I am still in soreness mode so I'll make this short and to the point. Today I feel sore and i'm walking like a duck hahaha now that I have something behind me. I would describe the feeling of my butt as tight, hard and sore. I don't have pain, I am just uncomfortable because of all these foams and the itchiness of this thing i'm wearing. I'll attach pictures so you girls can see my progress, ask me any questions :) I'm sooooo bored at home...

Day 4 Post Op- I forgot how I use to look Buahahahahaha

Just posted two pictures of how my butt use to look a day before my surgery. I was a little flat hahaha now that I compare with what I have now. Everyone was able to tell, Crap lol

Day 8

I finally changed to my new garmet and it feels sooo much better because I am not itchy anymore! I still have some brusing in my butt it looks so much better :) I love it!

Bruising is almost gone! Day 17

Alooooo! So my bruising is almost gone, I just have a few left. I can't wait for it to go away completely!!!! My scars are looking pretty good too so far. So far I am really really happy )
My butt has been changing shape wise, it looks more round and my tummy is finally loosing the swelling.
Ah can't wait for summer :)))))))))))))))))))))))

26 Post Op pic

So I feel like my butt has changed in a million ways haha. The shape is so much rounder and my waist is great. I feel back to normal, my butt is still hard but not like the first weeks of surgery, it feels like I worked out in the gym hard. I hope that does not change because It looks and feels very nice.
So if you girls have any questions just let me know! :)

How I am doing since my surgery

Hello girls, so ever since my surgery I have been feeling super great! My butt is doing sooooo much better. It finally has a perfect shape and feels as natural as it did before surgery. I am working out now and doing some swimming. I have not lost any volume it seems like most of the fat stayed, its probably because the doc put pure fat. My waist is getting smaller as well. I think that the lipo part gets better with time. I have been wearing bathing suites and everyone compliments on how amazing the shape and projection looks. My butt looks better in person and feels so awesome like you have no idea! It feels so nice and full. I truly happy with my results, over what i expected ) yey!

More butt pics hahaha)

Forgot to add these

Update on how i am doing after my bbl )

So it's been a few months already and I must say I am impressed I still have all the fat, no volume loss. My butt feels completely normal, the shape is so perfect and my waist is smaller than ever. I really don't have anything else to say but how happy I am with my results and I should have done this a long time ago

Months laters :)

Just wanted to update 2 quick pics so that you girls can see months later how my butt is doing ;)

Still the same, no volume loss. Super plump yey!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go to Dr. Bruno for my surgery because he has all the qualities that I am looking for in a Plastic Surgeon. x)

Perfect bubble butt...I hope mine looks that way after I have it done. My desire is to have TT, LIPO, BREAST AUGMENTATION and the BBL. I have enough fat to transfer to butt and boobs.
wowowowoow i really want a big butt but even after 2 children i am still the same 114pounds and my height is 5'4 unfortunately i don't have much fat how did you manage to gain weight. I have the flattest stomach looks like i work out but i don't. I need to gain weight how?
and I am 26.
I was just like you. I gained 23lbs. had surgery with Bruno 2 days ago. I'm devastated he only got 240cc. 60 of which he put in my hips. he says I will lose 30-40%. that leaves me with 100cc. plus I am fat now! so I have to get back down to normal size. I will look worse then before I did this. I am more then upset.
omg how come he was only able to get 240cc when you gained 23lbs? i have a consult with dr bruno too
I wish I knew. he told me I was at around 300 and to gain more weight. so I gained 8 more pounds. was expecting around 400-500 based on what others say. never did I dream it would be in the 200's! and 60 to my hips. I look pencil straight from the front so that was a total waste of fat. trying to stay positive but it's hard. I'm not happy. my butt looks same and I know how swollen I am :(
So sorry! I hope you don't lose too much! I strongly suggest dr dass if u do round 2.
Try not to diet until at least 2 months post
thanks. this is awful awful. I would never put myself or my family through this again. my husband and I are fighting. he is sick of having to do every single thing for me. and he is yelling at me for wasting time and money. cannot stand laying on my stomach 24/7. I'm going to lose it.
I'm so sorry that u are going through this and that your husband is upset and what's worst is that his letting u know it. Tell him to b nice to u bcs if his ever sick he would want u to b nice...right? Sorry girlie.
So sorry, your husband does not sound understanding. I agree with luvfitness, plus it's only a few weeks/months out of a lifetime together.
Hang in there. It gets better. Other than driving, by end of week 2, you will be able to look after yourself. I guess u cud drive w a pillow
thank you guys. it is a lot of work for our spouses though. guess he is disappointed in results too lol.
How long did you stay off you butt?
Ur results r amazing!!!!! No volume loss at all looks even bigger! Love it! Do u workout at all btw?
Your results look amazing!! I considered dr Bruno but I'm getting a breast lift so I'm going with another dr who specializes in little to no scarring... Anyway, I have a question for ya! I used to be 115 pounds. I was very happy with my shape, except of course my boobs needing a lift. I had no butt and really not much fat for a BBL. I am now at 130 and I'm scheduled for a BBL next week. I have major concerns and I'm not sure if I should postpone. I'm only 4"11 and I feel so fat. My bbl includes lipo of waist, flanks, stomach , arms and bra roll. But with this weight gain, I feel like my whole back, even my upper back behind neck is fat!!! I haves double chin. I just don't know if maybe I gained too much weight. Upper back lipo is not included nor is my chin so should I loose weight and reschedule? Help :( ;( what do u think? And did the scale drop for you after your bbl?
how did you gain weight?
I just stopped caring about what i put in my mouth. Healthy or not. I ate a lot of pizza cuz hubby gets it twice a week. Bowls of sugary cereal every night. 1 donuts in morning.
oh gosh how was gaining the weight for surgery? Thats what Im not looking forward to do haha
How many cc's cdid you get?
how many cc's did you get? love it
Wow your pics are awesome! I'm also 5'5" and 132lbs. I hope to get your results but I've picked Dr Dass :)
Greeeaaaat choice!
Girl I can't stop looking at your photos lol! Your bbl is amazing I hope I can achieve those results :D yours is on my wish list lol
You look great! I can't wait ;)