BBL with Dr. Bruno :) - West Hollywood, CA

I am 26 years old and I currently weight 122.1...

I am 26 years old and I currently weight 122.1 lbs

Problem areas:
My problem area has always been my lower abdomen. I have always had a belly pouch which was given to me by my lovely mother who i love very much. I could also use a little fat in butt so might as well transfer whatever Dr. Bruno takes out of stomach to my butt area ;)

Personal goal:
My goal is to gain 18 pounds by May 23!

Feelings:
I feel super EXCITED! I am not scared at all because I know I will be in great hands with Dr. Bruno :)

Consultation:
AWESOME! Dr. Bruno was amazing, he was very knowledgeable, experienced, and very honest. He makes you feel very comfortable which is sooooo important. His office is beautiful and he has really polite staff who are very helpful.

Thoughts:
I am using real self as a form to keep me motivated. I want to share my experience with all of you just because it has helped me looking at other profiles.

I'll post pictures soon

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's March 18 and I have gained 2 pounds so far!...

It's March 18 and I have gained 2 pounds so far! Not bad right>? Hopefully the scale is right

Aww another Bruno girl! Hes getting more and more popular!!! :) u will look great, u already have a nice body! Good luck! Xo
I have not decided. I want to stay in Ca. I consulted with Dr cruise in OC, Hegg in San Leandro and missed Bruno's appt :( He has alot of good reviews. I need a breast lift too so I need to find a doc excellent at both. I'm so afraid of looking uneven or bad job. Its alot of money
I hate to say this, but Dr Hegg passed away from a skiing accident..I learned it from LookOutKimK's blog..also below is the link from an article I found http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/GB/20130325/CP15/303259832/-1/kamloops/california-man-identified-as-victim-of-fatal-skiing-accident-in&template=cpArt

So I lost 2 pounds since last week ugh... I have...

So I lost 2 pounds since last week ugh... I have been a little stressed out but I'm getting back into gaining weight mode!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT PLEASEEEE?!!!
I want to gain weight but in a healthier way, their must be a way to achieve this girls. I need at least 15 pounds, please help ????

Very excited for you! I live in Southern Cali and I'm thinking of having consults with Dr. Bruno and Dr. Ghavami. Ghavami is pretty pricy though. I'm pretty petite also so I am looking forward to seeing your results. Good luck, you're gonna great!
Hey, how are you doing? Getting closer!!! Exciting!!
Hey I moved my surgery date to a sooner date I'm soooo excited! I went to two other doctors just to make sure and I'm for sure doing it with bruno because I want quality work. what about you?

Heyyyyy girls! Sorry I haven't posted anything, I...

Heyyyyy girls!
Sorry I haven't posted anything, I have been out gaining weight lol. So right now I'm 130lbs yey! I look so fat compare to before, I lost my waist and I got a little bit a cottage cheese ewwww lol. Ill be posting pictures in a bit. I moved the date to June because I want to make sure I have enough to fill in my jeans!
I already got my blood work and everything turned out perfect so Im happy because of that :))

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My current pictures are posted.

My current pictures are posted.

I will keep watch for your results. You are a small woman so he should do alright with you.
You are so cute! I love you! You still look great! U will like what Bruno does to u!
Ajisme put alot of pictures when you have your sx!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you and can't wait to see your sexy new body! Woooooooo!

Update pictures on weight gain

Update pictures on weight gain

JUNE COUNTDOWN!!

I'M GETTING SCARED, I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS BUT I'M STARTING TO GET REALLLY NERVOUS GIRLS .........

Thinking of you!!
Can't wait to see your results, your almost exactly the same size and weight as me I want to see the results. Good luck!
I take periactin for my weight gain.. went from 119-137.5 and still going. You can ask a doc to prescribe you it. It just makes you hungry and you eat like you don't have a stomach. Same pill that buff the body used.

Post op! Day 3

Well hello hello lovely ladies of real self, I must say day 3 is moving really slow but I am really happy with my results. The first and second day I spent all day sleeping, eating, peeing lol..... I am still in soreness mode so I'll make this short and to the point. Today I feel sore and i'm walking like a duck hahaha now that I have something behind me. I would describe the feeling of my butt as tight, hard and sore. I don't have pain, I am just uncomfortable because of all these foams and the itchiness of this thing i'm wearing. I'll attach pictures so you girls can see my progress, ask me any questions :) I'm sooooo bored at home...

how many CC's did he give you ?
350cc per side of pure fat
Oh shit! Your done! Congratulations! How exciting! Looking good! Oh, I can't wait to see more! Yay!

Day 4 Post Op- I forgot how I use to look Buahahahahaha

Just posted two pictures of how my butt use to look a day before my surgery. I was a little flat hahaha now that I compare with what I have now. Everyone was able to tell, Crap lol

HOw are you doing?
How are you feeling? How are the results?
You look great! What a difference! Have a safe recovery!

Day 8

I finally changed to my new garmet and it feels sooo much better because I am not itchy anymore! I still have some brusing in my butt it looks so much better :) I love it!

How is everything coming along post op? How are your results?
@jadestone babe u got only 350 cc? a lot of people start with 1000 cc.. is this 350 just the pure fat or everything calculated?
Concentrated fat :) Are you having surgery soon?

Bruising is almost gone! Day 17

Alooooo! So my bruising is almost gone, I just have a few left. I can't wait for it to go away completely!!!! My scars are looking pretty good too so far. So far I am really really happy )
My butt has been changing shape wise, it looks more round and my tummy is finally loosing the swelling.
Ah can't wait for summer :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey, How many cc did you end up getting?
Hows it going?? For me, it is becoming more boo!! Transitioning sucks!! Butt volume is the same, belly swollen, I guess. Butt is soft all the way, but not an upside down heart, which bugs the shit out of me!! Hope you are doing well!!I whined enough...
Hey I'm really good I'm putting a pic with my garmet yesterday which i don't wear very much anymore because it's soooooooo hot! Did you get an upside down heart at first and now no more? I want to see more pics :) My butt has changed alot, the shape is now more natural looking but better haha. I'll post pics today :))) Why is your belly swollen? how are you eating?

26 Post Op pic

So I feel like my butt has changed in a million ways haha. The shape is so much rounder and my waist is great. I feel back to normal, my butt is still hard but not like the first weeks of surgery, it feels like I worked out in the gym hard. I hope that does not change because It looks and feels very nice.
So if you girls have any questions just let me know! :)

omg big transformation!!!!Beautiful results
Thank You :) you look nice as well :)
What beautiful results, I love the look on u!

How I am doing since my surgery

Hello girls, so ever since my surgery I have been feeling super great! My butt is doing sooooo much better. It finally has a perfect shape and feels as natural as it did before surgery. I am working out now and doing some swimming. I have not lost any volume it seems like most of the fat stayed, its probably because the doc put pure fat. My waist is getting smaller as well. I think that the lipo part gets better with time. I have been wearing bathing suites and everyone compliments on how amazing the shape and projection looks. My butt looks better in person and feels so awesome like you have no idea! It feels so nice and full. I truly happy with my results, over what i expected ) yey!

More butt pics hahaha)

Forgot to add these

Did you lose the weight you gained and did It cause any fat loss to your butt?
My butt is still the same. Dr. Bruno lipo the areas where i gained weight and it's looks so much better. i'll be posting pics soon
wow!

Update on how i am doing after my bbl )

So it's been a few months already and I must say I am impressed I still have all the fat, no volume loss. My butt feels completely normal, the shape is so perfect and my waist is smaller than ever. I really don't have anything else to say but how happy I am with my results and I should have done this a long time ago

Do u have any new pics Hun? Dying too see that nice booty:)
Hey there do you know how many cc dr.bruno transferred?
Hi love your results do u have any recent pics? I have a consult with dr Bruno next week

Months laters :)

Just wanted to update 2 quick pics so that you girls can see months later how my butt is doing ;)

Still the same, no volume loss. Super plump yey!

Hi Do you have pics hun? I just got it done with Dass 3 weeks ago.
Perfect bubble butt...I hope mine looks that way after I have it done. My desire is to have TT, LIPO, BREAST AUGMENTATION and the BBL. I have enough fat to transfer to butt and boobs.
wowowowoow i really want a big butt but even after 2 children i am still the same 114pounds and my height is 5'4 unfortunately i don't have much fat how did you manage to gain weight. I have the flattest stomach looks like i work out but i don't. I need to gain weight how?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go to Dr. Bruno for my surgery because he has all the qualities that I am looking for in a Plastic Surgeon. x)