Dr. Bruno BBL God -West Hollywood, CA

After considering this procedure, researching and...

After considering this procedure, researching and consulting with various doctors for over 2 years I felt Dr. Bruno was my doctor. Aside from picking my hubby, this was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Bruno and his staff are exceptional. He is honest, kind, and ethical. Dr. Bruno’s staff is beyond sweet. They are knowledgeable of the procedure and are available to answer questions. One of the most important things to me was that at no point in my journey did I feel like I was on an assembly line. I spent hours talking to Dr. Bruno and this staff making sure at all times I was comfortable with what was going to happen and happening to my body.

My goal was to look natural and proportionate to my frame. I’m a naturally top heavy and the bottom never seemed to fit. I had a little projection and a relatively small waist but it was odd shaped. I couldn’t wear maxi dresses or jeggings, I looked awful in them.

After my consultation with Dr. Bruno it seemed possible to get my wish booty. Dr. Bruno told me to gain weight, about 5-10 pounds in order to get optimal results. I weighed 124 at the time of consultation and the day of surgery I weighted 139. I told no one of my procedure. The only people that knew were my husband and two girlfriends. It’s better this way, trust me. Everyone has an opinion about surgery, the expense and the risk, blah blah blah.

I LOVED the anesthesiologist, sweet as could be Asian lady. The day of the procedure I was very honest about what I wanted done and Dr. Bruno fulfilled my expectations.

I prepared for this procedure for 3 months. Getting all the post op supplies I felt I would need.

List of what I got:

Bio-oil 4.2oz
Arnicare Gel Twin Pack (2-2.6 oz tubes) - 2-2.6 oz tubes - Gel
Amazon
Black High Density Foam Rollers - Extra Firm - 6" x 12" HALF Round (Semi-Circle; "D" Shape)
Squeem Magical Lingerie Shapewear, Firm Compression Miracle Vest, Beige, Small
Amazon
Scar Esthetique Healing & Reduction Cream - 60ml (w/Silicone, Peptides, Antioxidants & Over 20 Vital Ingredients)
Abdominal board: Table Cosmetic surgery http://www.annmichellstore.com/detail/index.cfm?nPID=3468
Tea
Stool softener

Post op the recovery was surprisingly easy. The first day I just drank, ate, potty break and slept. I made sure I walked at least for 5 to 10 min day 2 and 3. Day 4 I got out of the house. I moved slow but I made it a point to walk. I had my procedure done of Wed and I was back at work on Monday (driving myself). The worst part for me about the first week of recovery was the foams lol. Those things are bulky and hot. My bruising was pretty bad but it wasn’t painful. The level of pain that I experienced was minimal and I know its due to Dr. Bruno. I only took pain pills the first day and a half after that I didn’t need them. You can’t really see your new body until about week 3. You are just too swollen. I’m almost a month post op and it’s amazing to see my body change. I love my results. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Dr. Bruno and staff, thank you!

I’m available if you have any question about the BBL and/or Dr. Bruno.

More photos

6 weeks

Waist 27 hips 41. I feel I might be losing volume. Don't know what to do to keep volume but keep waist small. Suggestions my bbl sistas?

I need new garment and ideas?

2 months PO

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The best butt on real self hands down!
To keep waist smaller and not to loose any volume u should use a waist clincher as often as u can and do squats with a bar on your shoulders
Thanks for the picture :) !! This angle, undie and picture makes it look smaller.. How are you liking your results ?..
Omg her butt is so perfect!
is you left cheek on the picture bigger/ fuller on a buttom or it is just apper this way?
Your results look great!!!! Beacause of this site and all your ladies pics I decided on going on board with Dr.BRUNO!!!! IM SUPER EXCITED!!!!
yey for you! I had my surgery with Bruno a while ago and I am very happy ) I am thinking of getting something else ::
Looks good!!! Enjoy that new booty
Hi! Amazing dress! And the shape is perfect! Are you losing the extra weigh gain? I imagine that your diet must include more nuts and healthy oils, good high proteins and lots of few reps heavy weighted butt excersices? Please keep us posted ..
I agree. Don't lost any weight! The majority of girls who have lost significant amounts of volume is because they have lost alot of the weight they put on for surgery
I'm new here,, love the results
great result
Congratulations on your amazing results, the shape Dr. Bruno gave you is exactly what I am hoping to get. May I ask which other Drs. you consulted with and what made you decide for Dr. Bruno? I really like him but I'm just a little turned off by having to gain weight, the 2 other Drs. I have consulted actually recommended against gaining weight.
Wow Dr. Bruno did an amazing job on you, you got soo much fat! Very pretty shape and your waist looks super nice :)
Thanks hun. I just hope it don't shrink. How r you?
I am so happy for you doll!
you look really good!.. my date is set. :D congratulations on your results! :D
U look amazing doll! Congrats on ur new booty...lol! And thanks a bunch for sharing ur list of things needed and where to get them. How many cc's did u get?? My sx isn't till dec 2. I'm hoping and praying my recovery is as smooth as urs. Well happy healing hun! I'll be following ur blog
Thanks hun. I got 510 cc of pure fat. My doctor doesn't use drains. That's what makes the recovery so easy.
Wow...looks like he put way more than 500 cc's!! I'm planning on getting at least 1200...lol!! Since at least 20% will die off. What areas did u get lipoed??
I got my under arms, inner thighs, abs, and flanks. I can't wait to see your results.
I sure will post some pics afterwards. I'm getting my full back, full stomach, flanks, bra roll, and inner thighs done. Thinking about doing my arms too...so we'll see
Besides I have enough for round two...lol!! I'm only 5'2" at 169 lbs. can't shake the weight after my third baby (had her in November 2012). I'm worried about loose skin on my abdomen..keeping my fingers crossed!! Lol
You look great! how tall are you?