Dr. Bruno BBL God -West Hollywood, CA

After considering this procedure, researching and...

After considering this procedure, researching and consulting with various doctors for over 2 years I felt Dr. Bruno was my doctor. Aside from picking my hubby, this was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Bruno and his staff are exceptional. He is honest, kind, and ethical. Dr. Bruno’s staff is beyond sweet. They are knowledgeable of the procedure and are available to answer questions. One of the most important things to me was that at no point in my journey did I feel like I was on an assembly line. I spent hours talking to Dr. Bruno and this staff making sure at all times I was comfortable with what was going to happen and happening to my body.

My goal was to look natural and proportionate to my frame. I’m a naturally top heavy and the bottom never seemed to fit. I had a little projection and a relatively small waist but it was odd shaped. I couldn’t wear maxi dresses or jeggings, I looked awful in them.

After my consultation with Dr. Bruno it seemed possible to get my wish booty. Dr. Bruno told me to gain weight, about 5-10 pounds in order to get optimal results. I weighed 124 at the time of consultation and the day of surgery I weighted 139. I told no one of my procedure. The only people that knew were my husband and two girlfriends. It’s better this way, trust me. Everyone has an opinion about surgery, the expense and the risk, blah blah blah.

I LOVED the anesthesiologist, sweet as could be Asian lady. The day of the procedure I was very honest about what I wanted done and Dr. Bruno fulfilled my expectations.

I prepared for this procedure for 3 months. Getting all the post op supplies I felt I would need.

List of what I got:

Bio-oil 4.2oz
Arnicare Gel Twin Pack (2-2.6 oz tubes) - 2-2.6 oz tubes - Gel
Amazon
Black High Density Foam Rollers - Extra Firm - 6" x 12" HALF Round (Semi-Circle; "D" Shape)
Squeem Magical Lingerie Shapewear, Firm Compression Miracle Vest, Beige, Small
Amazon
Scar Esthetique Healing & Reduction Cream - 60ml (w/Silicone, Peptides, Antioxidants & Over 20 Vital Ingredients)
Abdominal board: Table Cosmetic surgery http://www.annmichellstore.com/detail/index.cfm?nPID=3468
Tea
Stool softener

Post op the recovery was surprisingly easy. The first day I just drank, ate, potty break and slept. I made sure I walked at least for 5 to 10 min day 2 and 3. Day 4 I got out of the house. I moved slow but I made it a point to walk. I had my procedure done of Wed and I was back at work on Monday (driving myself). The worst part for me about the first week of recovery was the foams lol. Those things are bulky and hot. My bruising was pretty bad but it wasn’t painful. The level of pain that I experienced was minimal and I know its due to Dr. Bruno. I only took pain pills the first day and a half after that I didn’t need them. You can’t really see your new body until about week 3. You are just too swollen. I’m almost a month post op and it’s amazing to see my body change. I love my results. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Dr. Bruno and staff, thank you!

I’m available if you have any question about the BBL and/or Dr. Bruno.

More photos

6 weeks

Waist 27 hips 41. I feel I might be losing volume. Don't know what to do to keep volume but keep waist small. Suggestions my bbl sistas?

I need new garment and ideas?

2 months PO