BBL -

I went in for my BBL Wednesday. Im a little...

I went in for my BBL Wednesday. Im a little nervous after finding out I only have 340 cc's in each cheek. Im 5'9 and 175lbs and have med to large frame. I truly like my doctor and the staff. The first day I really need assistance and thank goodness for a friend that helped me. I will be posting pics soon. I definitely see my contoured body shaping but just worried about my butt projection. I will wait to see further results before naming or rating my doctor.

Wednesday, tomorrow I go in for my week check up....

Wednesday, tomorrow I go in for my week check up. Im so disappointed in my flat butt. Ive researched and read about women getting more ccs and had less fat than myself. I cant wait until 6 months so I can get revisions.
Ive been active, walking a lot. My legs are really swollen. I have a lot of bruising in my thigh and upper legs. I swear I walk like a pregnant woman. lol. I bought arnica gel and tablets so I hope they are working. My appetite is back in full swing, ugh! Just posted pics of post surgery I will get copies of my pre surgery shots from doc due to the ones I had I took before I lost 15 lbs. Update after doctor visit

Finally One week. The pain is bearable. I still...

Finally One week. The pain is bearable. I still have swollen feet due to getting lipo of the knees, the blood drained downwards. I am closer to saying NOT Worth it! I just feel I paid too much money not to at least have at least half of the body I wanted. I see too many women on here at the same time frame Im at with more visible differences in contouring, projection etc. I think its important for Doctors to take into consideration the height/weight of the client. Its clear that at 5'9 I had to at least have 500-600 cc to see a noticeable difference. Doctor should also note areas that should be contoured to make booty pop. My back thigh clearly should've been liposuctioned. So everyday I go thru this agony I get more teed off that I have to find the time to go through it one more time, ugh!

13 days post op. I posted new pics today. Im still...

13 days post op. I posted new pics today. Im still not happy with my results and Im really not happy Im out of 8500. I left town without my arnica so I still have a lot of bruises. My feet is still swollen. I had to drive yesterday and I tried to not put any pressure on my already flat butt. Then again, I feel like what the heck, its already flat why am I going through all these precautions. Ive been getting people asking who my doctor is. I really hate naming him because the patients Ive seen before and after me look good and this is the reason I went to him. Im trying to see what revisions he is willing to make before I put him on blast.

I'm still not happy with my results. New pics...

I'm still not happy with my results. New pics posted soon

Finally 3rd week. I'm putting a little more...

Finally 3rd week. I'm putting a little more pressure while sitting but I'm still mostly standing. I'm in Vegas and able to walk around. The swollen have gone down a lotbut still a little tender. I still feel a little numb and tender in my thighs. Now I'm just countingdone the days for round 2

Its been 1 month post operation my thighs are...

Its been 1 month post operation my thighs are still a little numb and still a little tingling in my butt. My stomach is still swollen and somewhat hard. I hope I don't have that fat necrosis. I'm sill not satisfied witu surgery. I still have fat on my bra strap area and love handles. Some might say I'm not realistic about how I should look. I never wanted a huge butt just about 450-600 cc worth. Well wishes and Happy Mother's Day to all.

Still pissed with my BBL

No one even noticed! PISSED

I went back to my hometown for 2 weeks seen family. I also spent time with some of my girls and not 1 person said anything about my butt . No one noticed a difference in my $8500 body. I never wanted a big butt. I did want a hour glass body! Can't wait until round 2

why would he place stitches here!

If I had a beach body I definitely couldn't show it! My potential scars can visibly be seen. He couldve went a little lower at the top and a little more in on the sides to be hidden under a bikini. Granted I did gain about 7lbs afterwards due to my swollen legs and ankles,my stomach looks bigger now than before surgery. My butt is dented not at all round. My summer have been ruined. I can't lose wait cause I have to have round 2 and I dont have the $8500 I spent on this stupid surgery

2 month check up, ugh

So I went in for a 2 month check up because I didnt go after 1 month. I was so upset I told them I will wait to see if I see better result. The answer is no I havent! I told him how disappointed I was. He appeared to care and he rarely hear this from his patients. I was told to come back in 6 weeks which now is about July 10th. Most docs wont give me a consult until 3 months post and cant have surgery until 6 months. Im not sure if Im going to let him do round 2 or not. My gutt feeling is saying no!

3 1/2 month update on bbl

Ive noticed I got the fluffing I've read about. The problem is it appears at the top of my buttock so now my dimples are more visible than when I had a flatter butt. I still have no roundness at the bottom of my butt. I plan on going back to doctor next week to see what he says but Im almost sure I wont get any revisions from him. I just resubmitted my request for a quote with Dr. Leon Campos. I was instructed to resubmit after my 3 month post. Hopefully I can get this done in Oct or Nov.

6 months and a definitely NOT HAPPY

I will try to add new pics but trust me it didnt get better. I called Campos but he wont touch me until 9 months after my surgery which is January. Im suppose to have revisions with Bruno end of month or Nov but Im still not certain. My revisions will cost $2,000 and Im not 100% he can do what I need. Then I would have to wait another 9 months to have Campos look at me which will cost maybe another 7k. Plus he wants me to gain more weight!

bbl 6 month post .smh

I think I rather have my old body back and my $8500. I weighed 177 pre-op now 184 still with no boot. Sorry about junk on floor at a friends packing for a trip. I can't describe how disappointed I am. He needs 2k for revisions. Im thinking not!

4 months pics doctor took in his office, little difference

I have been busy but I wanted to post the pics the doctor took in his office 4 months after my surgery. Im suppose to go back to have revisions 1st of the month but still uncertain. Im still leaning on Campos but i have to wait 9 months after initial surgery. Im suppose to take a class and dont know how I can not sit for 1 month again..ugh!

I reached out to Dr to see if I can get money back, BUT

Ive informed Dr I will not be going back with them and to see if I can get any of my money back. Its been 2 week nothing back from the doctor and I emailed coordinator a week ago and still nothing. Im about to send a certified letter Monday. I refuse to let him keep my money then spend $6500 with Campos. They are so sweet and attentive at first but when things go wrong they cant return phone calls or emails! I want a partial refund!

7 months post

It hilarious to me that people on here would ask me who my doctor is then go run and show my inbox messages to the doctor. I really can careless. Im the one that spent my hard earned money on this surgery. Im the one that is not pleased with my surgery. Some of you got what you wish for from our doctor, I didnt! People talk about garments and reusable fat. I wasnt contoured regardless of how much fat I had or what could be used. I had previous lipo 8yrs ago and had areas that hadnt been lipo'd. Im glad I started posting right after my surgery so there is evidence to my claim. I didnt seat on my butt. I wore my garment! I have the right to my opinion. Im actually a very lovely person..lol. I avoid conflict when possible. I dont start trouble but please dont mess with my money. I think its best for people to accept responsibility and not point fingers at others. Anyways, Ive been in touch with the Doctor, I hope this can be resolved. He is a nice guy and his staff is lovely that is why I picked him but unfortunately that doesnt make me feel better when I look in the mirror or look at other people he have done that looks amazing. I tried not to name him but unfortunately I was on my cellphone and I thought I was answering a message but it posted on my page. It was never my intention to put his name on my page but I feel I have the right to answer inbox questions openly. Im not telling you not to go to him. Ive seen amazing results from his clients. well wishes

Closer to Round 2

Ive never been so happy that the next year is almost here. Campos team said I can have revisions in February. Im still in talks with previous doctor we shall see how that works out. Hopefully now you see me and now you don't. I have new depression pics to upload this evening. Ive gained weight for my revision which is depression in its self. I cant wait to get this weight off and have a hour glass figure!
Hit my inbox I shall tell

real self.com

did you get round 2? How did things turn out? Wishing you the best.
I will not get more fat put in but. Most of remaining fat I had to use to add to thin skin for boob implant reconstruction last week. they took even more from belly and from sides which Bruno was suppose to lip but he didn't even though I paid for sides. Hardly any usuable fat but enough to help thin skin
what did doc say about "usable fat"? I had lipo before and I am hearing so many different things. Some say the fat isn't good for bbl some say its fine. What did your doc say? Did you post any pics from your bbl with bruno?
No PIcs, I had to get more lipo needed for a different surgery to fill boobs so not enough time to get pictures of final result. It took at least 4 months for final result then a different surgery now so swollen. Will be a few months before I get pictures
He said I did not have much useable fat but helped slightly only when I also do squats regularly. If i don't do squats still look not so great.
Sorry, sounds like a lot to go through.
Wishing you luck. Im about 60% happy with my results. I wanted a tiny waist. Hope to see that soon ... keep uu updated.
This is sad to hear but surgeries like this are so unpredictable and no gurrantees. Its like gambling and you do not get money back for not being happy with results. I just had mine done too same doc different situation since I am small, not getting hopes up too much and I have also gained additional weight. Just have to diet and go to gym for that. If you don't have enough useable fat though a new doc will just take your money too again won't they?
Hi imsocute. I'm sorry this happened to you because I know exactly how you feel. I had a bbl and my body looks the same not worth the money I spent. I also developed a seroma and have to continue driving to the doctors every week and can't work out. I really want to get a revision but have to wait till it heals. Everytime I look in the mirror or try on jeans I get so pissed. I understand the doctor and staff are wonderful but sadly the results aren't what we wanted. Good luck on your revision.
Hi imsocute. This is so lame. In addition to not getting what you want, you actually got bumpiness that wasn't there before. And sure the money is important but what about the physical trauma and time lost!!! I think that this is a very important review of what could happen! I'm 5'4" and 136 and I was told he can get 700cc per side in me... I thought it sounded like a lot but then I saw other smaller reviewers who got more and looked great so... yes it's SO difficult to tell with cc's or not. You have to trust your ps. It totally looks like you had initially picked a good one... maybe he had a bad day but come on... he needs to make it right for you. Good luck with whatever you decide and know that there's support for you out there.
After pics looks worse I totally agree! Im fatter now and have less money! This is the part that sucks! Thanks for your support!
Hi imsocute, after reading your latest updates and few comments below from the last couple days, I felt compelled to write this. All that talk about pure fat, reusable fat, and liquid being injected is a bunch of crap. I went to a board certified ps with elite credentials, I doubt he would inject anything other than pure fat just to say he can give you more ccs. I'm very happy for those who got good results with your Dr. but it enrages me that they are somehow holding you responsible for the injustice he did to your body. Like you said, you're not here complaining about him not giving you a huge butt, you are complaining about his lack of sculpting abilities, which is clear in his thicker patients and even on his own before/afters. I'm so glad I stood away from him, he wouldn't have done nearly half as a good job as my dr did. I missed where you might have actually said his name since I don't see it anywhere but I wish you actually named him in your review, you have every right to do so, just like his satisfied patients have the right to post their positive reviews. Having said that I'm not directing this to any one person in particular. I'm not one to cause drama or start anything. I just deeply hurt for imsocute having to go through this and she still has to justify herself for speaking her mind, give her some credit for not putting this dr on blast, have some empathy for her. Imsocute you are a strong and courageous woman, I pray that this dr does the right thing.
Thanks so much for your support. No drama taken.
I'm in my 40's, been a fit person most of my life.No high blood pressure dont take any medications. I was a tomboy and actually still one in heart. Lettered in two sports in high school.I was really active until a couple years ago when my hip started giving me problems. Most of my fat came from muscles that had turned to fat! Fat was taken from my front thigh,stomach and upper back where Ive never had lipo. Previous lipo was inner and outer thigh Ive never had lipo on my stomach(no kids). Once again Im not just talking about CC I WASNT CONTOURED MY BODY APPEARS TO BE THE SAME. The talk about good skin, anatomy etc is hilarious. I'm African American we have GOOD skin and anatomy. When people start off with excuses you know something is wrong..lol
I m so sorry for your results....I know how you feel when you spent so much money for this....my heart truly goes with you....but you still a beautiful woman inside and out......I hope he wil refund you your money.....me I gave 20000 $ to dr jimerson and I refused to refund me a penny or fix his mess.anyway I keep fighting for my refund....good luck sister.
Thanks..its unbelievable how you're looked at when youre surgery doesnt go well...well maybe you should have done this...maybe you had previous lipo...maybe you...maybe you...maybe you...shut up already...lol..anyways I believe you were mentioned below in a comment posted yesterday by Jadestone. I dont think folks understand when your surgery doesnt go as plan how emotionally it is. Keep me posted. I wish you get the body you dreamed of!
Am sorry you had such an unsatisfactory outcome. I mean d pictures speak for themselves. However now d doc knows witout question what u are expecting mayb u shud give him a chance to rectify this. And ask him to concentrate on conturing ur figure. Nd more projection. I hear only good tinz about this doc. I hope he does u right. U deserve t be happy
Hi! I'm sorry you are unhappy w your results...I did my revision w him a few days ago and he did a good job to fix what had bothered me :)
you do look amazing. He gave you 800cc the first time which is a far cry of 350cc I was given. I know the women with good results want to defend him but facts are facts. I only got 350cc for $8500 and Im PISSED!
I remember going to my first consultation for cosmetic surgery and the doctor said she would give me 300 cc in each cheek for $8600. I thought that was pretty good but didn't put down a deposit. I started snooping around and found this site. Now I know that is HORRIBLE. did you ever asked him how much cc he would put in before your surgery?
I wasnt on the site before I went in so I wasnt aware of cc amount. The cc amount wouldnt matter if I had a rounded behind with projection. Now I know to have that a certain amount of cc would have to be placed throughout the buttock. This is hard for me because Im not a confrontative person but when I look at women on this site with good results I get depressed
Have you posted your question for other doctors to see? Maybe than can give you some advice or input as to why some drs do this, I'm sure your not the first person with this problem.
No I havent posted. Doctors have their reasons. Heard about reusable fat etc. If anyone read my post its not just about the size of my butt. Its more about contouring of my waist, back and buttock. I rather have a perky round butt that a big sloppy booty. This have been hard for me to talk about but it have help with my depression from this surgery. He is such a likable person with a good staff and thats why I went with him. I dont like to hurt people because Im a very sensitive person. Sometimes I feel like I get the last end of the stick because I dont speak out. All and all I dont want to bash him but sometimes my hurt emotions take over
CC's depend on how much of pure good fat you have. I got only 315cc and butt is really big. I have never had lipo before and I know that's part of it. CC's ARE IRRELAVANT IF YOU HAVE LIQUID FAT, THAT IS IF YOU EAT CRAP. WHEN I GAINED WEIGHT I GAINED IT WITH GOOD FAT, MILK, PEANUT BUTTER, BANANAS, TONS OF PASTAS AND BREADS, LOTS OF NUTS, PROTEIN SHAKES, AVOCADOS, BROWN RICE, QUINOA ECT... I'm sure you are upset but hey it happens, not everyone has good fat, skin and anatomy. I had a friend with same problem as you, but she went to a doctor in Tijuana very popular here on real self and she looks the same. I also know this other girl here on real self she had her butt done with very famouse doc and she is super unhappy, i guess it depends? I don't know, i say hold on tight and give it some time.
A lot of girls don't know that many docs put liquid in their butt