BBL -

I went in for my BBL Wednesday. Im a little...

I went in for my BBL Wednesday. Im a little nervous after finding out I only have 340 cc's in each cheek. Im 5'9 and 175lbs and have med to large frame. I truly like my doctor and the staff. The first day I really need assistance and thank goodness for a friend that helped me. I will be posting pics soon. I definitely see my contoured body shaping but just worried about my butt projection. I will wait to see further results before naming or rating my doctor.

Rest up and be patient.... Excited to see a CALi dr's results . Yae
You have a lot if brusing like me :( it hurts huh? I've been using hot packs and olive oil it works
Can't wait to hear !

Wednesday, tomorrow I go in for my week check up....

Wednesday, tomorrow I go in for my week check up. Im so disappointed in my flat butt. Ive researched and read about women getting more ccs and had less fat than myself. I cant wait until 6 months so I can get revisions.
Ive been active, walking a lot. My legs are really swollen. I have a lot of bruising in my thigh and upper legs. I swear I walk like a pregnant woman. lol. I bought arnica gel and tablets so I hope they are working. My appetite is back in full swing, ugh! Just posted pics of post surgery I will get copies of my pre surgery shots from doc due to the ones I had I took before I lost 15 lbs. Update after doctor visit

Happy recovery to you. I hope you will continue to be patient and keep your head up, it will fluff and pop at the right time. I imagine its difficult but the results will be noticed.
Do you have any before pics? That way we can see the difference, I think you will see it fluff and like your results, but I can understand you wanting more, did your ps tell you why they only put that amount of ccs?
Tons of brusing, I wish the results were worth it but at this time it isnt, bummer

Finally One week. The pain is bearable. I still...

Finally One week. The pain is bearable. I still have swollen feet due to getting lipo of the knees, the blood drained downwards. I am closer to saying NOT Worth it! I just feel I paid too much money not to at least have at least half of the body I wanted. I see too many women on here at the same time frame Im at with more visible differences in contouring, projection etc. I think its important for Doctors to take into consideration the height/weight of the client. Its clear that at 5'9 I had to at least have 500-600 cc to see a noticeable difference. Doctor should also note areas that should be contoured to make booty pop. My back thigh clearly should've been liposuctioned. So everyday I go thru this agony I get more teed off that I have to find the time to go through it one more time, ugh!

My exact fear and I have to ask, did you get to speak with him prior to the surgery? Too late for me now, I put the deposit, but would like to know if you get to talk about details at all.
regardless if you did or did not ask for a specific amount, you definitly didn't want to come out an look the same as pre-op. However, Dont be too discouraged girl. Its still very early and although 350ccs is very minimal you never know once the swell goes away, in combination with the new liposuctioned areas it may improve your shape drastically. If you are not happy with the final results have you discussed a revision? WHat made you chose this Dr ?
Im curious to what you told your doc to give you? The majority of women I know have been very specific of what they told their they wanted and a lot of the Cali dr's still don't get it. If you want a butt then ask for big and if its too big then work it off. I would hate to spend that much and only get 350CC's not worth 8500 in my opinion. Have you checked out the ATL doctors?

13 days post op. I posted new pics today. Im still...

13 days post op. I posted new pics today. Im still not happy with my results and Im really not happy Im out of 8500. I left town without my arnica so I still have a lot of bruises. My feet is still swollen. I had to drive yesterday and I tried to not put any pressure on my already flat butt. Then again, I feel like what the heck, its already flat why am I going through all these precautions. Ive been getting people asking who my doctor is. I really hate naming him because the patients Ive seen before and after me look good and this is the reason I went to him. Im trying to see what revisions he is willing to make before I put him on blast.

Doc kutty did my first surgery :(
Omg I feel u so much I also did my surgery on feb 2013 n I hate that they lied n said they can do what I wanted n came out still wth flat buttt my stomach a see a lil differnce but not a whole lot!!!! I goin for 2nd round n this time the doc cortez said he will put 1100 1000cc in esch cheek
Girl I feel u on not receiving enough cc`s I wanted the MAX but my doctor only injected 350ccs....I'm debating on having a second round....waiting to c if it fluffs lol!!!!

I'm still not happy with my results. New pics...

I'm still not happy with my results. New pics posted soon

Finally 3rd week. I'm putting a little more pressure while sitting but I'm still mostly standing. I'm in Vegas and able to walk around. The swollen have gone down a lotbut still a little tender. I still feel a little numb and tender in my thighs. Now I'm just countingdone the days for round 2. I
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Mary they don't do surgery in their office,it's done in another location. My doctor have a gorgeous office but I'm not at all satisfied. Keep up the research and I hope things work out for you.

Finally 3rd week. I'm putting a little more...

Fitbooty I'm sure you were trying to be encouraging thank you. However I had inner and back thigh fat. He also wasn't agressive on my back or sides. I didn't have unreasonable expectactions, I didn't want a donkey butt. If I got 600 cc I would have been fine with that but I only got 340 cc. I had more fat than you had, trust me! I've seen good work from him but he drop the ball with me. His staff reassuranced me it can be fixed and that's the only reason I haven't attached his name to this. He shouldve known with my height and frame what would be enough. Dr. HUGHES wouldn't even do it if he only got what was given to me. $8500 in cash don't grow on trees and I damn sure expected more than what I got. On top of that wasn't honest, he consult he said he could do my calves then day of surgery he said he couldn't. If I was told that in consult I wouldve went somewhere else. Calves were on my paperwork!
Hey girl, Everyone is different! But he does the best he can with what he is given. I literally went on a no-exercise / all i can eat rampage for 2 months prior to surgery and gained as much as possible. Sometimes girls need to do this procedure twice to get extreme results. I think your expectations were higher than reality. Your booty was completely flat prior to surgery so it's going to require way more fat to transfer then what you had. Your before pics had hardly any fat to draw from! Your tummy was wayyyy flatter then mine, so your accumulation didn't have much as others! I have changed my body multiple times. Just look at what you can achieve through body building girl....try heavy squats. This will develop the muscle tissue in your glutes and help you "build your booty". Trust me.
how are your results coming along?

Its been 1 month post operation my thighs are...

Its been 1 month post operation my thighs are still a little numb and still a little tingling in my butt. My stomach is still swollen and somewhat hard. I hope I don't have that fat necrosis. I'm sill not satisfied witu surgery. I still have fat on my bra strap area and love handles. Some might say I'm not realistic about how I should look. I never wanted a huge butt just about 450-600 cc worth. Well wishes and Happy Mother's Day to all.

Thinking of you. Hope your feeling well!
Ajisme thanks and well wishes on your surgery. I wished I wouldve researched better.
I hear ya. You chose the right doctor based on your expectations, he just didn't make it happen. You should have got what you expected for sure, but now you just look ahead. I realize you were not looking for anything crazy. I am guessing you expected what buttsbuttsbutts19 got, as that is all I am asking for, but the difference is I can't get those results, lol!! Your next one will be awesome, live and learn sometimes. One thing you do have is heart, you are obviously a good person, that can't be bought!! Chin up and stay positive!!

Still pissed with my BBL

Awww girly I'm sorry wish there was something that could be done!!! @imsocute

No one even noticed! PISSED

I went back to my hometown for 2 weeks seen family. I also spent time with some of my girls and not 1 person said anything about my butt . No one noticed a difference in my $8500 body. I never wanted a big butt. I did want a hour glass body! Can't wait until round 2

Check out Villalobos in Colombia. I am thinking about going to him. He does good work and his prices are excellent.
Im not too keen on going that far. I will have to bite the bullet and go with Hughes. I have the money I just dont want to spend another 8500, I shouldnt have to!
Then you should go to Campos

why would he place stitches here!

If I had a beach body I definitely couldn't show it! My potential scars can visibly be seen. He couldve went a little lower at the top and a little more in on the sides to be hidden under a bikini. Granted I did gain about 7lbs afterwards due to my swollen legs and ankles,my stomach looks bigger now than before surgery. My butt is dented not at all round. My summer have been ruined. I can't lose wait cause I have to have round 2 and I dont have the $8500 I spent on this stupid surgery

I'm about to see this doctor this week to give him a piece if my mind. I good other than this bad surgery
Have you talked to him. Seems like we sign our rights away when we do the paperwork for the procedure, just wondered if you spoke with him. I am so so sorry, honestly.
Hey how are you doing?

2 month check up, ugh

So I went in for a 2 month check up because I didnt go after 1 month. I was so upset I told them I will wait to see if I see better result. The answer is no I havent! I told him how disappointed I was. He appeared to care and he rarely hear this from his patients. I was told to come back in 6 weeks which now is about July 10th. Most docs wont give me a consult until 3 months post and cant have surgery until 6 months. Im not sure if Im going to let him do round 2 or not. My gutt feeling is saying no!

Don't let him do a round 2 he sucks. Go to aventura Florida. Florida is where it's at!!! Look up salama he's amazing! So is rami ghurani he's adopted the same technique, he gives a lot of cc's and does hips as well. California isn't the bet place for bbls
Hello, how are you, always thinking of you!!
I wouldnt go back to this dr. You didnt have much fat to begin with. You should have been an easy case for him. I suggest going back to someone who is better at sculpting. Campos/Pantoja if youre willing to go to TJ.

3 1/2 month update on bbl

Ive noticed I got the fluffing I've read about. The problem is it appears at the top of my buttock so now my dimples are more visible than when I had a flatter butt. I still have no roundness at the bottom of my butt. I plan on going back to doctor next week to see what he says but Im almost sure I wont get any revisions from him. I just resubmitted my request for a quote with Dr. Leon Campos. I was instructed to resubmit after my 3 month post. Hopefully I can get this done in Oct or Nov.

Hey! Please let me know how you feel about Campos.. I am thinking about going to him for legs/arms lipo after my bbl. good luck!! :)
Glad to hear u "fluffed" out! What is Hughes charging u for round 2?

6 months and a definitely NOT HAPPY

I will try to add new pics but trust me it didnt get better. I called Campos but he wont touch me until 9 months after my surgery which is January. Im suppose to have revisions with Bruno end of month or Nov but Im still not certain. My revisions will cost $2,000 and Im not 100% he can do what I need. Then I would have to wait another 9 months to have Campos look at me which will cost maybe another 7k. Plus he wants me to gain more weight!

My fluff have deflated, new pics soon
So for another bbl u hv to gain more weight . U r lucky u r a csndidate . I m only candidate for revision ;(.

bbl 6 month post .smh

I think I rather have my old body back and my $8500. I weighed 177 pre-op now 184 still with no boot. Sorry about junk on floor at a friends packing for a trip. I can't describe how disappointed I am. He needs 2k for revisions. Im thinking not!

I wouldnt consider Bruno again if youre that dissatisfied. This recovery is a beast so do your research an go to the dr you have the highest hopes for. Dont trip on it too hard though girl. I sooo understand the frustration.
1st off u good in jeans. 2nd Im upset that this doctor couldnt admit that u were barely touched.

4 months pics doctor took in his office, little difference

I have been busy but I wanted to post the pics the doctor took in his office 4 months after my surgery. Im suppose to go back to have revisions 1st of the month but still uncertain. Im still leaning on Campos but i have to wait 9 months after initial surgery. Im suppose to take a class and dont know how I can not sit for 1 month again..ugh!

Hi...im seeking a doctor for bbl and I feel sad that this happened to you bc its so emotional and expensive....but its fixable with time maybe you can see an improvement. Plz let me knw who so I can make my decision soon, thanks.
Exactly! Ive informed Dr I will not be going back with them and to see if I can get any of my money back. Its been 2 week nothing back from the doctor and I emailed coordinator a week ago and still nothing. Im about to send a certified letter Monday.
how do you delete photos?

I reached out to Dr to see if I can get money back, BUT

Ive informed Dr I will not be going back with them and to see if I can get any of my money back. Its been 2 week nothing back from the doctor and I emailed coordinator a week ago and still nothing. Im about to send a certified letter Monday. I refuse to let him keep my money then spend $6500 with Campos. They are so sweet and attentive at first but when things go wrong they cant return phone calls or emails! I want a partial refund!

Hi! I'm sorry you are unhappy w your results...I did my revision w him a few days ago and he did a good job to fix what had bothered me :)
you do look amazing. He gave you 800cc the first time which is a far cry of 350cc I was given. I know the women with good results want to defend him but facts are facts. I only got 350cc for $8500 and Im PISSED!
I remember going to my first consultation for cosmetic surgery and the doctor said she would give me 300 cc in each cheek for $8600. I thought that was pretty good but didn't put down a deposit. I started snooping around and found this site. Now I know that is HORRIBLE. did you ever asked him how much cc he would put in before your surgery?

7 months post

It hilarious to me that people on here would ask me who my doctor is then go run and show my inbox messages to the doctor. I really can careless. Im the one that spent my hard earned money on this surgery. Im the one that is not pleased with my surgery. Some of you got what you wish for from our doctor, I didnt! People talk about garments and reusable fat. I wasnt contoured regardless of how much fat I had or what could be used. I had previous lipo 8yrs ago and had areas that hadnt been lipo'd. Im glad I started posting right after my surgery so there is evidence to my claim. I didnt seat on my butt. I wore my garment! I have the right to my opinion. Im actually a very lovely person..lol. I avoid conflict when possible. I dont start trouble but please dont mess with my money. I think its best for people to accept responsibility and not point fingers at others. Anyways, Ive been in touch with the Doctor, I hope this can be resolved. He is a nice guy and his staff is lovely that is why I picked him but unfortunately that doesnt make me feel better when I look in the mirror or look at other people he have done that looks amazing. I tried not to name him but unfortunately I was on my cellphone and I thought I was answering a message but it posted on my page. It was never my intention to put his name on my page but I feel I have the right to answer inbox questions openly. Im not telling you not to go to him. Ive seen amazing results from his clients. well wishes

Hi imsocute, after reading your latest updates and few comments below from the last couple days, I felt compelled to write this. All that talk about pure fat, reusable fat, and liquid being injected is a bunch of crap. I went to a board certified ps with elite credentials, I doubt he would inject anything other than pure fat just to say he can give you more ccs. I'm very happy for those who got good results with your Dr. but it enrages me that they are somehow holding you responsible for the injustice he did to your body. Like you said, you're not here complaining about him not giving you a huge butt, you are complaining about his lack of sculpting abilities, which is clear in his thicker patients and even on his own before/afters. I'm so glad I stood away from him, he wouldn't have done nearly half as a good job as my dr did. I missed where you might have actually said his name since I don't see it anywhere but I wish you actually named him in your review, you have every right to do so, just like his satisfied patients have the right to post their positive reviews. Having said that I'm not directing this to any one person in particular. I'm not one to cause drama or start anything. I just deeply hurt for imsocute having to go through this and she still has to justify herself for speaking her mind, give her some credit for not putting this dr on blast, have some empathy for her. Imsocute you are a strong and courageous woman, I pray that this dr does the right thing.
Thanks so much for your support. No drama taken.
I'm in my 40's, been a fit person most of my life.No high blood pressure dont take any medications. I was a tomboy and actually still one in heart. Lettered in two sports in high school.I was really active until a couple years ago when my hip started giving me problems. Most of my fat came from muscles that had turned to fat! Fat was taken from my front thigh,stomach and upper back where Ive never had lipo. Previous lipo was inner and outer thigh Ive never had lipo on my stomach(no kids). Once again Im not just talking about CC I WASNT CONTOURED MY BODY APPEARS TO BE THE SAME. The talk about good skin, anatomy etc is hilarious. I'm African American we have GOOD skin and anatomy. When people start off with excuses you know something is wrong..lol

Closer to Round 2

Ive never been so happy that the next year is almost here. Campos team said I can have revisions in February. Im still in talks with previous doctor we shall see how that works out. Hopefully now you see me and now you don't. I have new depression pics to upload this evening. Ive gained weight for my revision which is depression in its self. I cant wait to get this weight off and have a hour glass figure!

did you get round 2? How did things turn out? Wishing you the best.
I will not get more fat put in but. Most of remaining fat I had to use to add to thin skin for boob implant reconstruction last week. they took even more from belly and from sides which Bruno was suppose to lip but he didn't even though I paid for sides. Hardly any usuable fat but enough to help thin skin
what did doc say about "usable fat"? I had lipo before and I am hearing so many different things. Some say the fat isn't good for bbl some say its fine. What did your doc say? Did you post any pics from your bbl with bruno?
Hit my inbox I shall tell

real self.com