Water Assisted Lipo/Laser Lipo Combo..Love It! - West Covina, CA

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo...

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo combined on Saturday at 9:30am my Doctor was done by 1:30pm and the results are astonishing, it was immediate. The procedure was great and felt like a really hard deep tissue massage, with some minor discomfort during the procedure. After i was bandaged up and sent home with Tylenol 3; The remaining portion of Saturday I was up and around walking in my house and made dinner Sunday for my family, watched TV and took a nap. The Tylenol 3 I only used the day of the procedure and Sunday night to get a good rest to return to work on Monday. Im at work today and it just feels like I had a really hard work out over the weekend..like I did 1,000 crunches.

My Doctor did upper, lower stomach and love handles. As soon as he says I'm ready to do my back and anything else I can think of.. My Doctor is assume and knows what he is doing, all the other side effects like, dimples, bruising, wrinkled skin and major swelling I have none of it !!

I will submit pics later.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor listened and was caring, he used two procedures to get the desired result. Staff is also professional and and kind.

Im happy to hear that all went well for you. I had body jet lipo in march and was told I could return to normal activity within 3 days till know Im still in pain I can't wear regular jeans, if I turn over to my side at nite I have a burning feeling inside my skin. Im really worried. I've followed up with the clinic where I had my procedure Athenix, and have seen another Dr not the Dr that did my procedure. She told me that the burning is not normal and recommended I come back and see the Dr. that did the surgery when it was her and the other Dr that worked on me and is trying to act like she does'nt remember. Now there telling me that it takes up to 6months to heal and I had my lower,middle, upper flanks, hips and thighs at there recommendation. my inner thigh has changed color and has more lumps then it did when I started, $6800
dllrs all I had in my savings and still not happy with my results.
I'm not sure we seen the same Doctor, I don't believe there is a female Doctor in his office. I was pleased with my results but didnt have as much work as you did. Dr. Machida did not recommend me having so many things done at one time.
Hi Flo1968, how are things now? Do you have more lumps in areas you were lipo'd?
Thanks for the post! I'm in SoCal and really want this procedure but really nervous about it. Would you mind sending me your Doc's info? Also, would you mind sharing an update... Sounds like you saw results right away and didn't feel much pain, I would love to know if you're seeing an improvement everyday. Thanks so much!! Good luck with the recovery!