Water Assisted Lipo/Laser Lipo Combo..Love It! - West Covina, CA

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo...

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo combined on Saturday at 9:30am my Doctor was done by 1:30pm and the results are astonishing, it was immediate. The procedure was great and felt like a really hard deep tissue massage, with some minor discomfort during the procedure. After i was bandaged up and sent home with Tylenol 3; The remaining portion of Saturday I was up and around walking in my house and made dinner Sunday for my family, watched TV and took a nap. The Tylenol 3 I only used the day of the procedure and Sunday night to get a good rest to return to work on Monday. Im at work today and it just feels like I had a really hard work out over the weekend..like I did 1,000 crunches.

My Doctor did upper, lower stomach and love handles. As soon as he says I'm ready to do my back and anything else I can think of.. My Doctor is assume and knows what he is doing, all the other side effects like, dimples, bruising, wrinkled skin and major swelling I have none of it !!

I will submit pics later.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor listened and was caring, he used two procedures to get the desired result. Staff is also professional and and kind.