Water Assisted Lipo/Laser Lipo Combo..Love It! - West Covina, CA

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo...

I had water assisted(wetjet lipo) and laser lipo combined on Saturday at 9:30am my Doctor was done by 1:30pm and the results are astonishing, it was immediate. The procedure was great and felt like a really hard deep tissue massage, with some minor discomfort during the procedure. After i was bandaged up and sent home with Tylenol 3; The remaining portion of Saturday I was up and around walking in my house and made dinner Sunday for my family, watched TV and took a nap. The Tylenol 3 I only used the day of the procedure and Sunday night to get a good rest to return to work on Monday. Im at work today and it just feels like I had a really hard work out over the weekend..like I did 1,000 crunches.

My Doctor did upper, lower stomach and love handles. As soon as he says I'm ready to do my back and anything else I can think of.. My Doctor is assume and knows what he is doing, all the other side effects like, dimples, bruising, wrinkled skin and major swelling I have none of it !!

I will submit pics later.

Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor listened and was caring, he used two procedures to get the desired result. Staff is also professional and and kind.